Author Topic: Netherlands punting trip  (Read 3151 times)

Offline jasonlondon

I've put Netherlands in title as trip involved visiting Amsterdam RLD, but all the punts were in Den Haag. All to be explained.

Day 1

I know the DH punting scene well from previous trips. There are two RLDs, a handful of parlours/private houses and escort agencies. I was staying 5 minute walk from one RLD so went there immediately.

Doublestraat is probably seen as the inferior RLD based on how hot the girls are but its a matter of perspective. At 8pm, there were probably 30 girls in the windows. Lots of black/mixed (probably Venezuelan/Colombian) and Romanians. I could have picked at least 5, and chose a mixed race girl, around 25-28, busty, quite pretty.

The price is 50 euros for '20 mins', but I doubt you'll get that. I asked about extras - 50 for OWO, no kissing at all, so left it. The service was poor, totally impersonal, and I couldn't even get hard. Disappointed, gave up for the night.

Day 2

Woke up horny, balls full. Back to Doublestraat at 9am. Maybe 12 girls in windows to choose from. Picked a black girl, maybe 35. This was so much better. No extras but I got an enthusiastic, full on fuck. Good value for 50.

At 12, on to the other RLD, Geleenstraat. It is incredibly hot and not many windows on. I pick a stunning Romanian brunette, about 24, named 'Raluka'. Again, extras are 50 and no kissing, so declined. The service was crap, completely impersonal, she barely touched me. But I did enjoy fucking a super hot girl and came.

Back for more around 10pm. 40 to choose from and some real stunners. I went for a very attractive blonde milf, in hope of a better service. I asked for longer and she says ok, pay double. So it turned out 100 for 30 mins. She was great actually, got into it and made me cum via sex.

Day 3

Stepping up several gears by visiting a parlour. I have been to Diane's Secrets several times and rate it as good as anywhere i've been since the Sandys heyday.

External Link/Members Only

Its a big house. The girls are sat in the living room next to reception, and all come and introduce themselves. I love this part. Prices are 80 euros for 30 mins or 150 for the hour. Extras are again 50.

Started with Valentina for an hour. This was the 5th time I've seen her over 7 years, and I was really looking forward to it. She is a pretty brunette, early 30s, with beautiful big tits and a really sexy manner.

We did good french kissing, fantastic oral without with great eye contact, and I licked her tasty pussy until she came, before sex in multiple positions.

Came back later for Marina for an hour. Wow. Check the pics. She is every bit as hot. Arguably the hottest woman I have ever had. I met her 7 years ago when a young hottie. Now she looks like a glamour model and fucks like a pornstar. I wanted to extend for a second hour but she was booked up (not surprising).

Day 4

Back to Diane's for another hour with Marina. Its never enough. She is 100% one of my regulars now.

I must also put in a word for Wendy, Carolina and Amanda, who received glowing tributes from my mates. As I was on my first visit, they were blown away with how good, professional and friendly the service was.

Onto Amsterdam. I wasn't surprised to be disappointed. Loads of super hot girls in windows but the prices are a total pisstake when you know the service will be quick and forgettable.

I asked one and was told 100 for BJ, 200 BJ and sex. You can pay by card. Couldn't bring myself to do that. Amsterdam does have private houses but we didn't go.

Day 5

Back to Den Haag alone. I walked round the RLDs but nothing was taking my fancy. So went back to DS.

Another hour with Valentina. Then for round 2, a very sexy Kenyan girl called Angela. She was outstanding.

Day 6

Withdrawal symptoms from not fucking Marina for a few days so went back for a third round with her. Finished filling her mouth with cum.

Day 7

Next, Casa Cherda. This is an open sex house. You can either fuck in the public area or take the girl to the room.

casacherda.nl

You pay 90, get a locker and a gown and sit in the lounge, where the girls are either sitting or come and approach you. The 90 pays for your first half hour service. I've been before and stayed for hours, drinking in the lounge and taking different girls to the room.

I wasn't interested in the first few but clocked a nice black milf. I offer her a drink (20 euros). She comes and joins me on the couch, straight into DFK and then slowly wanking my cock. Then I choose her for my service and we fuck on the bed in the public area, with a few guys watching.

A great experience. I would prefer to go for longer, and when there are more girls on. If you buy them drinks you get a bit of action without committing to any more. My ideal scenario is sitting around with 2 or 3, buying them drinks in turn, fucking each time I get hard again.

Day 8

Back to DS for the finale. An hour with the gorgeous Amanda, who I have seen many times on previous visits. You will not get a better GFE service. I get Sandra, another hot Kenyan girl, to join us for half an hour.

Finally, another hour with the lovely Angela. Every bit as good as the first. I have another regular here.

All these DS girls are on the website.

As it stands, Den Haag is my favourite place to punt. The quality and VFM is fantastic. Unlike Barcelona, which also has an amazing range of talent, they all speak English here.

Offline wirehair

Great report! You’ve whetted my appetite for when I’m in Den Haag next month!

Offline RogerBoner

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,837
  • Likes: 24
  •  
  • Reviews: 57
You had a great sex holiday. Sounds great and not expensive. I've been to Amsterdam several times but never for punting. I'd love to go for a week and could possibly get away with it.  :drinks:

Offline Rob23

Thank You for the detailed review. Ive never been to the Hague but it might have to be on my bucket list.

Offline Wanking

Really enjoyed that report.. I made several visits to Den Haag in the 90s before I got stuck into d German scene. Great to see Casa Cherda still going. It used to be called the 109 club and was in a different location. Then it moved to different address and was renamed Casa Cherda. I remember one old lady offered sex without condom. I was horrified 😦.. I didn't know about the Germany Rtc scene back them.

Offline oli7474

Thanks for the review. It does seem that the brothels are better than window shopping. I went to a couple of the ‘Laufhauses’ in Germany and it was mega upsell like what you had in the RLD.

Will keep Den Haag in mind.

Online TomTank

The Laufhauses are great, especially Frankfurt.
I really need to work out a trip that combines Laufhauses (Frankfurt/Cologne) with RLD streets (Duseldorf?/Bochum?/Duisburg?/Dortmund?).

I don't know if it's because my early punting experiences were there, but I think I prefer the Hague RLDs to going to a brothel there.

The RLD has clearly suffered a bit due to the growth in online, probably in a similar way that our parlours have (not sure where Dutch brothels fit in here, as I don't recall there being any - maybe they didn't need to exist before the internet because the RLD had it all covered?)

However I still love walking around a good RLD and seeing a choice of ladies, and being excited, due to my kinks, at all the red and black leather, latex, PVC, whips and chains on display.
The challenge is that a lot of the decent dommes get booked by whatsapp so it's hard to find one available at the window, and none of them are Dutch or German.

I've got my eye on Spanish Mistress Luna in the Geleenstraat for an upcoming diversion to the Hague.

Offline oli7474

The Laufhauses are great, especially Frankfurt.
I really need to work out a trip that combines Laufhauses (Frankfurt/Cologne) with RLD streets (Duseldorf?/Bochum?/Duisburg?/Dortmund?).

I don't know if it's because my early punting experiences were there, but I think I prefer the Hague RLDs to going to a brothel there.

The RLD has clearly suffered a bit due to the growth in online, probably in a similar way that our parlours have (not sure where Dutch brothels fit in here, as I don't recall there being any - maybe they didn't need to exist before the internet because the RLD had it all covered?)

However I still love walking around a good RLD and seeing a choice of ladies, and being excited, due to my kinks, at all the red and black leather, latex, PVC, whips and chains on display.
The challenge is that a lot of the decent dommes get booked by whatsapp so it's hard to find one available at the window, and none of them are Dutch or German.

I've got my eye on Spanish Mistress Luna in the Geleenstraat for an upcoming diversion to the Hague.


I went to the ones in Munich which might have skewed my view. They were constantly asking for extras, even sucking on nipples.

I’ll have to try the other cities you listed, all close by and lots more to offer

Offline nbarnes

I'd be tempted to jump over to Den Haag just for that Diane's Secret place.

When we talk about another E50 for extras? What are extras?

Is OWO included in the standard price or is that an extra?

Online TomTank


I went to the ones in Munich which might have skewed my view. They were constantly asking for extras, even sucking on nipples.

I’ll have to try the other cities you listed, all close by and lots more to offer

I think my view is skewed by the service I like. ( a bit kinky - domme and T-girl stuff)
You might get the same demands for extras in other places but I can't be sure.

Offline jasonlondon

I'd be tempted to jump over to Den Haag just for that Diane's Secret place.

When we talk about another E50 for extras? What are extras?

Is OWO included in the standard price or is that an extra?

Nor OWO is 50 extra. Same in the RLDs