Author Topic: MinistryOfDelights - Shaftesbury  (Read 666 times)


3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 2775018) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline ratty

External Link/Members Only

I was initially going to skip on MinistryOfDelights, as her profile is very BDSM orientated (maybe for others, but not my cup of tea).  Until I spotted that she offers a Massage and Handjob for £60 for 50 mins.  At that price, I decided to take a chance.

Booking was extremely easy.  I booked via her adultwork website and received very quick confirmation, not only of the date and time requested, but also her address and full, clear and concise details of how to get there - none of this "park in such-in-such postcode area on such-in-such street, then walk a further three streets away to such-in-such local landmark and text me so I can send you my exact address" nonsense.  Although her profle states Gillingham, she is acually based in Shaftesbury.

I arrived on time, but I did get a mild "ticking-off" for contacting her to let her know I was leaving for the booking and on my way.  I usually do this as a courtesy to let the lady know that I'm not a time-waster and that I am intending to make the booking.  Ministry thought I was contacting her to cancel or tell her I was delayed - "Why else contact me?  We arranged a time".  So in future, I know that with Ministry once the booking is confirmed, no further contact unless strictly necessary and just turn up at her door at the time arranged.

Ministry's photographs are accurate.  No photoshopping, swapping models, etc. here.  She is a very slim, attractive woman (very perky tits).  She wore purple knickers and performed the masssage topless. She spoke with a very sexy French accent.

The money was dealt with straight away and I was asked to change out of my clothes and leave them in the bathroom (very clean - shower provided if you want to use it). I was told I could leave my spectacles with my clothes as I won't be needing them (I assume she meant as my head was about to go into a hole on the massage table, my glasses might get in the way) - I wasn't 100% happy with this, as I'm blind as a bat without them, but I did comply.  I notice she thoughtfully left out a box of Viagra by the sink with "Help Yourself" written on the box.  A nice touch, I've never seen that before.

After the usual welcome chat was out the way ("Have I visited Shaftesbury before?", etc.), I was told the basic rules already on her site (no touching, etc.) the massage began.
And, I have to say, this was one of the best massages I've had in ages.  You can read the description on her adultwork page yourself (she uses feathers, etc.).  It is entirely accurate.  Some of her touches were, indeed, incredibly light, but they certainly sent a tingle through your body.  I was extremely relaxed.  Ten minutes to the end I was asked to turn over and Ministry commenced with the Handjob.  As you're not allowed to touch her, you do get to enjoy the sight of her body as she strokes your cock and seductively dances at the same time - it is at this point I wish I did have my spectacles with me, as I would have appreciated this sight even better.

For £60 this is an absolute bargain.  I'd happily pay that for the massage only - the handjob was the icing on the cake.

Will I return?  At this price!  Most definitely!
« Last Edit: September 24, 2026, 04:37:06 pm by ratty »