Author Topic: Linda - Chinese Health Spa Bristol City  (Read 2414 times)

Offline Torhandle

External Link/Members Only

Working in this are and saw this shop when passing. Haven’t looked to see how they advert it but the link will take you to their Google page.

The shop is on a reasonably quiet road, there wasn’t much going on as I passed by and couldn’t help myself, so walk in. I was greeted by a MILFY looking Chinese lady who I suspect was the boss. Asked if I needed a an appointment and was assured that she could see me now.  I think there was another girl working but didn’t see her but there seems to be several rooms and I was shown into the first one.

I think the SP said her name was Linda but I really wasn’t concentrating at that point. When asked later if she worked here often she said every day and she’s here for a wile which I took to mean she wasn’t on tour.

She was very chatty and gave my bum a gentle pat and said strip off please and lay face down. She left to stash the cash (£45 for one hour). She returned and made to dim the lights and put on the relaxing music. She started with no oil but gave me some great pressure rubs. She was wearing a black dress, no bra and no tights. As she was at the head of the table she moved my hands to hang off the bed at the side. I was disappointed by this as I couldn’t make an attempt to stoke her little bum. I needn’t worry though because she pushed her pubic area into the top of my head and I could tell she was up for some fun.

The massage was good and strong and she covered all my back arms and legs. Really good and relaxing technique. When she got to my legs she spread them wide on the table and before long I could feel gentle ‘accidental’ flicks to my groin area which got stronger and more frequent. I raise my bum slightly which she smacked and told me to behave with a giggle.

Soon her hand was reaching under and she got me very hard which she seemed to enjoy. At this point she told me to turn over and asked if I would like anything extra. Well what could I say?  We agreed on B2B at £60 on the understanding that I could touch and lick her pussy. She agreed happily and dropped the black dress and removed her knickers. She had a small bum and small tits and a bit of a tummy. But she was pretty, smelt lovely and clean and was very good at the B2B which quickly developed into me going down on her. She was fully shaved and loved this. She really got into it and soon she got on top of me with her sitting on my face and doing a light kissing/blowing on my old fella. This brought me to the obvious conclusion.

She then gave me a nice clean up and then a gentle head massage before telling me she was going for a shower while I got dressed.

I left just over the hour feeling very happy and would return if I’m in the area. There must be other girls working there so YMMV but if the boss is anything to go by you’ll be in for a good time.

Online scouting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,419
  • Likes: 292
  •  
  • Reviews: 183

Offline Torhandle

Thanks Scouting and yes I think she mentioned something about her taking over the place recently.

Offline houseboot

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,874
  • Likes: 37
  •  
  • Reviews: 48

Thanks Scouting and yes I think she mentioned something about her taking over the place recently.


Interesting!

The change of ownership, according to official records, took place on 12th August.

The previous Director was a 55 yr old lady who I believe I saw at the Bath shop where she used the name "Lucky". She remains the Director at the Trowbridge shop.

The new Director is a 41 yr old lady who is maybe who you saw.

There were 4 shops, Bristol, Bath, Trowbridge & Woking.

When I was with "Lucky", I referred to her as "Five phones Lucky" as she laid out 5 mobile phones alongside the massage table, presumably one for each shop plus her personal one.

I guess she's now "Four phones Lucky" although I need to check out whether she is still connected to the Bath & Woking shops.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2026, 03:21:37 pm by houseboot »

Offline Torhandle

No phones were evident during my session  :D

Offline houseboot

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,874
  • Likes: 37
  •  
  • Reviews: 48
No phones were evident during my session  :D

 :thumbsup:

I saw "Lucky" at Bath though.

Their Loyaty card had all 4 shops on it.

I've only been to the Bristol shop once, 6-7 times to the Bath one and never to Trowbridge ... but then again, why would anyone go to Trowbridge ... the town that is?

Offline Torhandle

Quick up date. Visited again today as was in the area. Walked in. Same boss lady who was looking good. Other girl was a bit more dumpy but nice attitude. They were not busy so agreed on 30 min 4 hands for £60 and £60 for extras. Had a cursory massage and then straight into the fun. Boss lady remained clothed but gave excellent hj whist the other lady was naked. Lots of touching and fun. Good VFM.