Author Topic: Sofia Escobar Edinburgh  (Read 2475 times)


7 review(s) for Sofia Escobar (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]

Online oioi

External Link/Members Only

Price and Location:

£100 for 30 minutes. Block of flats not far from Easter Road. Meet happened last month


Communication:

Sent a text and I got a reply a few hours later. I arranged it for the next day. A slight delay when I said I arrived and I was left wandering around waiting for the flat number!

Appearance:

Looks exactly as her pictures show. Has a slight Dua Lipa look to her. Natural tits and an incredible arse too. Only negative is that her hair was wet.

Service:

Started of with DFK and me grabbing that amazing ass. She has lapdance on her likes list and she was great at this. OW which was quick good considering there was a condom in the way! DFK was constant and she was a great kisser too. Sex in multiple positions before I filled the bag.

Conclusion: Not sure I'll be back at that price with no OWO but she would be a great plan B.

Offline Nstiger

I had a meeting arranged with her last week whilst she was in Aberdeen, unfortunately she cancelled on me 10 mins before the agreed time. Giving her the benefit of the doubt on this occasion as I've seen here a couple of times previously without issue.

Offline Massagetugga

I had a meeting arranged with her last week whilst she was in Aberdeen, unfortunately she cancelled on me 10 mins before the agreed time. Giving her the benefit of the doubt on this occasion as I've seen here a couple of times previously without issue.

It’s probably not a bad idea to stick up an actual review when this happens, even if she’s generally ok. It’s not really on and makes the comment stand out more. The best info UKP is from reviews where reports are sometimes a bit mixed.