Author Topic: TS Kimberly - Bedford  (Read 7685 times)

Offline Gspunk

Christ! I've never been fucked like this in my life...in a good way
[Trans review, so if it doesn't interest you, you know where to go]

TS Kimlerly in Bedford:
External Link/Members Only

I'll start by saying - bought myself a jock-strap and it made me feel cute and twinky (really makes my butt 'pop'), so needed to try it out. More on that later:

Comms: easy enough, she prefers text/whatsapp, but her english isn't that bad, so not sure why

Acomms: easy to find in the Northern estate of Bedford

Looks: beautiful! Amazonian, perfect face and what a body! Just like the photos, if not better
£170 for an hour, I asked her to wear the body stocking in her video, but she didn't have it. Wore something similar

The Meet: She was rock hard before I'd even got through the door! And good lord, it's a size! Not so much it's lenth (although it's a good 7 or 8 inches) just how fat and girthy it is - barely fit in my mouth! There was loads of DFK and she absolutly loved playing with my arse in that jock strap and I could feel her getting more and more excited. We 69ed for a while, but her attention was more on my hole, which she tongued deeply for ages.

Then came the difficult part - she was adament she wanted to fuck me doggy style, I asked to try other positions, but she wanted my ass presented in that jock strap, so she could grab and smack it. Out came the poppers, tons of lube, but it still took a good 10/15 minutes to get her throbbing cock inside me comfortably. Then we were away, she LOVES to dominate and fucked me doggy and then flat on my front, all the time putting her fingers in my mouth or kissing me deeply.
She then fucked me on my back, legs flung over her shoulders and finally let me sit on it while I wanked myself to orgasm.
Showered and then proceeded to fuck her for a while - that wasn't quite so passionate, but I'm glad I got to do both - didn't come a 2nd time, but still - thoroughly satisfied!

I'll definilty go back when I can walk straight again  :wacko:
Top billing

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline cheekymonkey

Well done Gspunk! She sure as hell does look hot....but i don't reckon i could take that tool! Did you get the jock-strap idea from those Legacy Mess videos? External Link/Members Only
He sure finds some gorgeous ladyboys.

Offline ptt67

Thanks for the review - she is quality - reading it makes me want to pay her a third visit!!  :hi:

Offline Gspunk

Well done Gspunk! She sure as hell does look hot....but i don't reckon i could take that tool! Did you get the jock-strap idea from those Legacy Mess videos? External Link/Members Only
He sure finds some gorgeous ladyboys.

Haha he is a lucky chap. Yeah that's probably where I got my inspiration from

Offline Cappadonna

Super hot and fucked you hard and deep. Lucky guy!!

Offline Sebstyles7

Great review GS.  Been tempted myself but that weapon is a little on the large size for me!   :scare:

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,806
  • Likes: 550
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
Birchplace profile renamed as
Kimberly | Really Eight | Bbc

Offline Johnny Utah

Was the venue a block on a northern Bedford estate.

Offline Big Bad R

A couple of WhatsApp messages sent, no reply  :unknown:

Offline Chrisx!!!

Hi
I tried contacting Kimberly as well !!!!
But no reply
Guessing she is on holiday or something but has left her profile up so we won't forget her !!!!
Not that you possibly could !!!!
 
 

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,250
  • Likes: 800
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Hi
I tried contacting Kimberly as well !!!!
But no reply
Guessing she is on holiday or something but has left her profile up so we won't forget her !!!!
Not that you possibly could !!!!
Just a reminder of the rules mate.

1 Site ethos/mission
This Forum puts the interests of Punters first through the sharing of Reviews. The Forum does not endorse or promote any service provider or any other site. This site is totally independent—no favouritism, special treatment, vested interests, or pandering to service providers. We encourage all members to share their reviews to help others and keep the community thriving. General chat relating to Punting is allowed on the appropriate board.

27 Non-Contributing Accounts
We welcome questions and participation, but members who only ask without posting reviews may be flagged as non-contributing. Once flagged, a 30 day timer begins. Posting a review during this period will maintain your membership. Sharing reviews helps keep the community balanced and valuable for everyone..

Offline Gspunk

Went to see Kimberly again a few weeks back. She has a new number/profile (see here- External Link/Members Only ), which is why her old number didn't work.
In Rushden (just above Bedford), I saw her at 11pm in the evening , which is a rarity for me. £130 for half an hour, but I knew it was going to be worth it.
She was in a Victorian 2 up, 2 down. I couldn't see any evidence of a flatmate. But walking up the stair behind her is an experience in itself, with her skimpy black lingerie on and her wiggling hips, slim belly, tucked package... I was already getting excited.

As before, she is all passion, no nonsense. We kissed deeply for ages, me forcing her onto the bed so I could play with her tits and work my way down to her ginormous cock and her little puckered arsehole. She licked my arsehole like to was a yoghurt top and she got hard in seconds.
Just like last time, she insisted I sucked her cock (69). You really need jaws like a snake eating a young deer to fellate that hard dick without your teeth getting involved. And while she licked deeper and my jaw got sorer, she was getting more and more into it.
Then the moment I feared - she wanted to fuck me...it didn't help that I'd bought a new "fuck me jock strap", see below.
Rubber on, lube on and she tried to ease into me. First in doggy, then cowboy and finally on my back. She thrusted into me for a good 5 minutes, but even with poppers, lube and tons of patience, I just couldn't sink into it. I asked her to stop, so that I could fuck her instead.

We switched places and I fucked her on her back with DFK, followed by her going on top with her perfect black arse riding my shaft all the way up and down. She kept asking if she could fuck me again (goddamn my perfect sweet arse), but this was it! I wanted to fuck her silly, with her massive dong bouncing in the breeze.
Finally I got her in doggy style, kissed her and wanked her until she came all over her bed. Wasn't long before I finished in her as well. We had a quick cuddle and chat. I showered and she asked, once more, to fuck me. But I was spent.

Just thought I'd add this new visit onto her as I think it deserves merit.
I'll do the same with Frida/Morena, as she also made my toes curl the other night