Author Topic: Eva B Glasgow  (Read 3791 times)


6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7628517) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline Bru1901

External Link/Members Only

1 hour incall £200 +40 extras for CIM+S

Not much to add from previous reviews

Seen Eva again on her current/recent tour

Same Hotel as always

Still eager and good fun like the first meets

Good DFK, OWO, CIM+S[£40]
Multiple positions with Doggy being her and my favourite

Overall a good hour

Not a clock watcher as i was early but didnt count the time i was early

Had a shower and left

Looks wise shes like an eastern european footballers wife and toned and loves her work

I think shes an international touring escort.


Offline seeker

Did you have to pay a 30% deposit .
I've seen her twice but not since the deposit demands .

Offline Bru1901

Did you have to pay a 30% deposit .
I've seen her twice but not since the deposit demands .

I just send it to secure the time.

Shes reliable so not an issue fkr me

Offline Bru1901

I just send it to secure the time.

Shes reliable so not an issue fkr me

Revolut was what she wanted.

Offline Punting2022

How hot is she face wise. I may be in scotland the time shes touring.

Offline nombre

How hot is she face wise. I may be in scotland the time shes touring.

Seen and reviewed her couple years ago. I found her very good looking and sexy with a killer body

Offline Mr_Cornette

I think giving her 200 notes then she's wanting more for extras to be wild business.

Each to their own.