Author Topic: Angel Oriental Massage, Gidea Park  (Read 398 times)

Offline Pillowtalk

I visited this place about 3 weeks ago and have entered it under 'discussion' because I cannot for the life of me remember the name of the girl I saw, and I know the rules have been tightened up around Reviews and including names.
Anyway, I thought I would share some info. This place is pretty new and is possibly the smartest massage place I've ever visited. It has the feel of a up-market spa rather than a massage place for sweaty blokes.
It's located 5-ish minutes walk from Gidea Park station and located within a quiet-ish parade of shops. Parking could be a nightmare - everywhere seems to be residents only, but there are two spaces in front of the shop and a larger car park behind. I was brave and parked at the front. Inside there is 2-3 massage rooms, and a very plush reception.
On my arrival, I saw two ladies, one slightly younger (30's,) and one older (40's?) but very fit and very well made up. I would happily see either/both. In the event I went with the younger one (she told me her name, but I've forgotten) and I was quite happy. The room is good size with a big massage table, shower and sink. It was spotless and very tastefully decorated. The woman gave me a very good message for 30-35 minutes and then I turned over and pulled her in for a very willing kiss. She quickly got naked and what followed was a lovely B2B with mutual kissing all over, including owo and balls on me and boobs, pussy, ass and everywhere else on her. all spotless and lovely. The inevitable happened and very pleasant it was too.
I would say the shower was a bit small, perfectly functional, but small. The towel I was offered was fresh and clean.
Both the lady I saw and the one I didn't were smartly dressed, slim and very attractive. Maybe I struck luck the day I went, it was either a Tuesday or Thursday I think.
All in all, a good discovery for me and I will be back. I paid £50 to the house and £60 to the woman I saw, so £110 in all.

I've just read this again, and it reads a bit tout-ish to me, apologies if it does to you too.

Offline puntingking

I visited this place about 3 weeks ago and have entered it under 'discussion' because I cannot for the life of me remember the name of the girl I saw, and I know the rules have been tightened up around Reviews and including names.
Anyway, I thought I would share some info. This place is pretty new and is possibly the smartest massage place I've ever visited. It has the feel of a up-market spa rather than a massage place for sweaty blokes.
It's located 5-ish minutes walk from Gidea Park station and located within a quiet-ish parade of shops. Parking could be a nightmare - everywhere seems to be residents only, but there are two spaces in front of the shop and a larger car park behind. I was brave and parked at the front. Inside there is 2-3 massage rooms, and a very plush reception.
On my arrival, I saw two ladies, one slightly younger (30's,) and one older (40's?) but very fit and very well made up. I would happily see either/both. In the event I went with the younger one (she told me her name, but I've forgotten) and I was quite happy. The room is good size with a big massage table, shower and sink. It was spotless and very tastefully decorated. The woman gave me a very good message for 30-35 minutes and then I turned over and pulled her in for a very willing kiss. She quickly got naked and what followed was a lovely B2B with mutual kissing all over, including owo and balls on me and boobs, pussy, ass and everywhere else on her. all spotless and lovely. The inevitable happened and very pleasant it was too.
I would say the shower was a bit small, perfectly functional, but small. The towel I was offered was fresh and clean.
Both the lady I saw and the one I didn't were smartly dressed, slim and very attractive. Maybe I struck luck the day I went, it was either a Tuesday or Thursday I think.
All in all, a good discovery for me and I will be back. I paid £50 to the house and £60 to the woman I saw, so £110 in all.

I've just read this again, and it reads a bit tout-ish to me, apologies if it does to you too.

No it doesn't mate. Your "review" of this parlour is very much welcomed. Cheers mate.  :drinks: