External Link/Members Only30 minutes - £150 - location - apartments next to train station - comms via text no issues
When I arrived she told me she was in the shower and I had to wait outside for a bit, luckily it was late and not many people about but if had been in the day time as the apartments are right next to train station, could have been awkward. Also because she didn't give me the apartment number, she came down and let me in! Because if this she was in a baggy t-shirt and joggers...not very sexy.
Her pictures are airbrushed, not as glamourous, she is chunkier in real life, she had her hair tied up and was wearing glasses, however still passable and friendly and I proceeded. Medium to large bolt ons and her cock was quite thick, she got hard easily. There was lip kissing, owo both ways and I topped her, starting with doggy, then mish. She really got into, seemed really horny, she asked me if I wanted her to cum and I thought here we go she's gonna ask for more money...but she didn't and as I fucked her she wanked herself harder and harder and shot her load all over herself, was very sexy and sent me over the edge. Little chat, dressed and out the door.
The meet didn't last more than about 18-20 mins and despite her not looking as good as her pics she really got into it and that got me off and turned this punt from a neutral to a positive.