Sugar Babies
Shemales
Massage
UKPunting
Register
Home
Login
Register
UKPunting
»
Discussions & Reviews
»
Regional Discussion
»
Scotland
»
Recognise the pictures on this new profile, but can't place where
« previous
next »
Pages:
[
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic:
Recognise the pictures on this new profile, but can't place where
(
Read 1801 times
)
Fookmefooku
Age Check :
Posts: 243
Likes: 15
Reviews: 24
«
on:
September 19, 2026, 09:33:09 am »
External Link/Members Only
Had this girl place a bid on my RB. I could swear I've seen this profile before but it's only a week old. Anyone potentially remember an old profile here?
wordletslover
Age Check :
Posts: 43
Likes: 2
Reviews: 4
«
Reply #1 on:
September 19, 2026, 10:13:31 am »
It's a bit weird she doesn't have a location set up, Scotland is a pretty big place and not too easy to get to.some places.
sweetcheeks
Age Check :
Posts: 31
Likes: 0
Reviews: 0
«
Reply #2 on:
September 19, 2026, 03:01:41 pm »
I’ve just asked her, she’s in EH23 (Gorebridge)-
Scotty
Age Check :
Posts: 140
Likes: 9
Reviews: 22
«
Reply #3 on:
September 20, 2026, 09:54:29 am »
Gorebridge, if you look at her profile location on AW.
She is familiar but I can't place her, I think that she was around a few years ago. Give her a try and let us all Know?
Bazookaswagger
Age Check :
Posts: 175
Likes: 10
Reviews: 60
«
Reply #4 on:
September 20, 2026, 09:24:16 pm »
There's a whatsapp account for her mobile number. The profile picture, is of a pretty blonde - maybe she will look familiar to you?
brothelcreeper
Age Check :
Posts: 121
Likes: 5
Reviews: 9
«
Reply #5 on:
September 24, 2026, 09:53:16 pm »
I dropped her a message but not seen it, probably had a few emails thru AW since this post.
Pages:
[
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
UKPunting
»
Discussions & Reviews
»
Regional Discussion
»
Scotland
»
Recognise the pictures on this new profile, but can't place where
Member Benefits
From just £36 per year
Massage Reviews:
Explore 15K+ reviews.
Unlimited Interaction:
Access and engage with all content.
Distraction-Free:
No more annoying popups.
Full Access:
Click on external links freely.
See Everything:
View all posted images.
Join Today
close