Author Topic: Angel GEA - Glasgow  (Read 1238 times)

Offline Topkat

External Link/Members Only

3 reviews in quick succession for Angel today!!!

Cost £160 for 1hr incall
Age Advertised as 20, I wouldn’t argue.
Looks Very pretty girl, great petite body shape, an overall nice package but let down by somewhat saggy/flat boobs.
Services LFK OWO RO 69, Fingering, enthusiastic shagging.
Attitude Cute & girly.

Met Angel a few weeks back, forgot to review at the time.
Hadn’t used GEA for a bit, was looking forward to getting reacquainted with the sandpaper towels? The flat we all know so well is looking rather shabby these days, a lick of paint & a wee bit of TLC would make visiting this place more appealing.

Slim pickings at GEA recently, with Angel the only one that looks my thing.

Easy enough to book, one call, a couple of texts & sorted.
Parked up & knocked on the door at the appointed time, first customer of the day & Angel had been off for the previous week so I was hoping she was horny & gagging for it!

Greeted by a very pretty girl in her scanties, welcome peck on the cheek & shown into the smaller room with the en-suite.

Cash sorted, no shower offered but I’d had one before jumping in the car to get there. I was squeaky clean, minty fresh & smelling good, just like Angel was.
Lip kisses initially then LFK, wasn’t doing the trick for me. Let my hand wander inside Angels knickers & tickle her clit with my middle finger got the wee man more interested. Once Angel stated playing with my balls I was ready for action.

OWO, 69 & RO with fingering were all highly enjoyable. She has a gorgeous pussy, sensitive clit, got wet quickly: I spent quite a bit of time down there eating her out & fingering her. Not 100% sure if she came but she made some nice noises & was soaking by the time I surfaced. I’d say her oral skills are average, not overly deep, no ball action, very little spit, she does use her tongue around the bell end which felt good.

On with the cover for:
CG - Gives a great ride but the flat boobs reduced the enjoyment factor: I like to see a giggle or sway.
RCG - Fabulous little backside to admire as she slid up & down my cock.
Doggy - Slams back into you enthusiastically.
Prone Bone - Having full contact with that cute arse as you drill away at her tight pussy was the highlight of the meet.
Lotus - Pity she doesn’t, or didn’t with me, do full on DFK. Did let me suck her tongue when I asked.
Missionary - Takes a pounding in this position, this was the only time she let her guard down & went for DFK.

On my way a fair bit over the hour, chatting rather than shagging on the time over-run. Without a shower to avoid “the GEA towels”, was heading home anyway.

Overall a low positive: Nothing wrong with her performance in the shagging department. The lack of DFK let her down.

Positives Good looking girl who was friendly & willing throughout the meet. Gorgeous pussy, a delight to eat & fuck. Pleasant girl to chat with.

Neutrals At times her kissing was a bit light for my taste.

Negatives None
« Last Edit: September 19, 2026, 02:21:14 pm by Topkat »