Author Topic: Nyky in Stillorgan  (Read 1006 times)

Offline Tony Blair

External Link/Members Only
Same address as in this review. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=435302.0

When: In the last month

Summary.  Good.  No messing around, straight to the fun stuff and it was nicely done

Comms: Good.  Rang and got SMS back…
 Hi im Nyky
 (address given, also in ad)
 Full body massage Half 80, hour120
 Body to body Half 100
 Hour 140
 If you only want grooming 30 euro

Services: Massage, HJ, B2B, Massage
Price & Time: €120 for 45 mins

Why go
Had been away for 10 days with the missus and needed someone to rub my willy.  Googled massage in Blackrock and ended up on this ad.

Lady: Italian,  Good English.  30s or 40s.  Better in real life than pics.  Body ok, slim.  Good attitude.
Location:  Behind hotel on Stillorgan road where Flamingos nightclub used to be in the ‘80s.  Converted office, no showers.  Parking in front

Meeting -

Meet, pay, get a drink of water and then up on the table for a massage.
She had stripped to her knickers and after a couple of mins got in to some very nice reach unders and B2B from numerous angles, always paying attention to the most important things.
After planking for as long as I could turned on to my back, she gets the oil out and gets to it.
All very pleasant and I am ready for it.  A few goes of fast HJ, I slow her down and she starts pouting and telling me to cum which I obligingly do and to which I had no option.

Then on to a nice massage front and back for about 15 minutes, chat and leave very happy

Return? I would. 
Recommend.  Yes. 
« Last Edit: September 04, 2026, 05:11:17 pm by Tony Blair »