Author Topic: Sports massage with HE  (Read 3750 times)

Offline dirkdiggler583

Basically I am short on cash, I need a sports massage for various aches and pains but my balls also need a service.

Can anyone recommend someone in central London or north west ish that fits the bill ?

Prefer none Chinese / non Thai as I am after someone I can see monthly and most of these shops the girls rotate through to fast.

Online Massagemanmr

Teia in mooregate is very good massage and takes instructions well eg extra work on back, shoulder etc

only massage fully clothed with HR on offer £120 i believe, close to Mooregate station does provide a Spa level of service, nice girl as well

External Link/Members Only

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=443257.msg4368165#msg4368165


from my experience hard to find a good massage with HR, usually you get good HR with cat stroking level of massage or great massage with no extras


Offline dirkdiggler583

Thanks will give her a whirl

Offline Heph

It's now North, rather than NW London as requested, but Masha, usually to be found in Edgware (N Line) is a truly good and skilled masseuse, and you'll get your extra squeeze in at £120 for the hour.

Online life_wasted

It's now North, rather than NW London as requested, but Masha, usually to be found in Edgware (N Line) is a truly good and skilled masseuse, and you'll get your extra squeeze in at £120 for the hour.
Yes 2nd this, no one i know can beat Masha when it comes to good massage AND sensual stuffs.

Offline osakadream

Teia in mooregate is very good massage and takes instructions well eg extra work on back, shoulder etc

only massage fully clothed with HR on offer £120 i believe, close to Mooregate station does provide a Spa level of service, nice girl as well

External Link/Members Only

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=443257.msg4368165#msg4368165


from my experience hard to find a good massage with HR, usually you get good HR with cat stroking level of massage or great massage with no extras

Teia has disappeared. do we have any new leads?

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,164
  • Likes: 794
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Teia has disappeared. do we have any new leads?
27 Non-Contributing Accounts
We welcome questions and participation, but members who aren't posting reviews or making a meaningful contribution may be flagged as non-contributing. Once flagged, a 30 day timer begins. Posting a review during this period will maintain your membership. Sharing reviews helps keep the community balanced and valuable for everyone..


Online sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,352
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
I get the impression Polish Jane at London/Tower Bridge could do this.

Offline Jordanstar7520

I get the impression Polish Jane at London/Tower Bridge could do this.

Have u been with Jane? I’ve been wanting to see her but apparently she’s not good

Online sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,352
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
Have u been with Jane? I’ve been wanting to see her but apparently she’s not good

I have reviewed her  :hi:

Offline ag3418

Thais in Walworth does a very good deep tissue massage with hr.

Offline BeingSilent

Thais in Walworth does a very good deep tissue massage with hr.

Do you have a link? I’ve seen the name a few times but no links. Thanks.