Well it’s my 300th Punt
External Link/Members Only and Mimi turned out to be an excellent punt. Up there with my best ever. She remembered me from before and i booked 45 minutes for £110 with £10 each for kissing and licking her = £130.
Location is the parade of shops beyond Asda and i found a parking spot easy. I waited for my time and then walked to the door (no knocking) and she let me in. Top floor attic and the fan was on and the environment was ok. She is very pretty, size 8 stunning figure and enhanced firm big boobs. Soft skin and pictures do not lie. I must admit maybe enhanced boobs, I saw no scars though. Kissing was abundant. I had a great time with her boobs, nipples and her small, clean, tasty vagina. I moved from oral, facesit and RO. She did a good job with OW and i asked her to remove condom for a great OWO. Bugger i forgot to pay £10 for that and i must make up though she is here for week and then back in 2027.
It was simply amazing and she hugged, kissed me and cowgirl was great. We tried other positions and by Mish she was slow train running and i wondering if i could make it?
Dammit Simon, for UKP and England! Anything for England.
Eventually we moved together and made it just over the line with us both sweating. Damm, that was a great fuck. Mimi is a princess amongst Thai tourers for her tongue in cheek, playfulness and attention to detail.
So that it is it. My birthday not far off and it’s my 300th. I love this hobby.
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only