Good-day,
I've been checking out East German (as well as Hannover) laufhauses the previous week and the like to see what the escort scene is like and ascertain whether I was missing anything from having not explored these places, see the following status report for different cities:
* Berlin - Limited laufhauses, Aston was the only one that I could find though its one where I cannot tell if it is open or not, I've tried opening the door on Friday and Saturday nights to no avail (when you'd expect them to be open), tried ringing the buzzer, nothing.
* Dresden - There is meant to be an Eroscentre according to Wikisexguide, it would be down an industrial estate near a car garage but I could not see it. There was a red-styled building where it should be however. Considering that and the site for that location being down, I presume it to no longer exist.
* Leipzig - Sex World Rote Meile Eroscenter. It DOES exist, visited on a Tuesday night thought it was quiet and there were only 3 girls in. All had a bit of pudge and all seemingly Romanian. Could be nice on a busier day. Getting there was a 20-min walk from the centre or a 10~ min tram ride + 5 min walk.
* Halle (Salle) - Basically the German equivalent of Doncaster, transport hub, not much else. But it does have a surprisingly stocked brothel, X-Carree Halle. There were about 5 girls when I visited on a weekday, and around 7ish on Saturday. Most seemed to be early 30s or late, there was a couple girls who looked noticeably younger (late 20s, perhaps). Quotes I got off a couple where 50 Euro for 15 mins, the standard I guess you could say. One I went with spoke limited English so get your translator handy!
* Hannover - The Wikisexguide article made me laugh by comparing Hannover's RLD to the Banhofsviertal... are we serious? The Banhofsviertal has many more brothels and many more girls. That being said quality is similar in that almost all the girls I saw were clapped out, probably saw around 20-30 girls in total going through each laufhaus. This was on Thursday night I believe so could be more stocked on peak days. The quality did seem grim though and I didn't bother. There's one joint where you walk into this cinema-looking building into an inside... like themed area I guess and the girls there looked a bit nicer than the others, that's all I can really say.
Basically, if you thought you missed out on anything by sticking to the Ruhr and not trying the east... you didn't... unless you roll with FKKs there's not a whole lot there. X-Carree to me seemed the most promising joint of the lot partly for being VERY CLOSE to the station but that's my own opinion.