Author Topic: post-op-Jen - Nottingham  (Read 775 times)


2 review(s) for post-op-Jen (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scouting]

Offline jsnsummer

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Afternoon all! This was a fun booking, lots of kissing, stroking rubbing her "pussy" overall fun.

The Girl - Quite sexy, tall, one for those who like the Amazonian type figure even if you are not into Trans. She looks all woman, nice tits that were firm but not to fake, her "pussy" looked great and she made a big thing out of cumming, but who knows. She wore black lingerie and stockings, as per her photo. The stockings stayed on the whole time.

Fees - I think I paid for an hour? Whatever is on her profile, but I think next time I would stick to 30mins

Location - Obvs her place, full her things. Nice and clean. You get taken upstairs to a bedroom in the front which has a blacked out window.

The Meet - Lot kissing, groping etc. Seems less keen on giving oral, liked RO. After a lot of this she suggested we fuck. Rubbered up and in I go. Felt nice and tight, good lubing(?) in the end pulled out and CoB over her pussy, a good weeks+ load. She didn't seem to mind. Had a shower, which was pretty good dressed and out the door.

Overall - Never felt rushed, but was out of the door around 45mins after entering, that included chit-chat and shower. So next time Just the half hour and get her to give more Owo.

Would I recommend? Yes she is a body builder, so as I said those who like the amazonian type might quite like her.

Go again? Maybe but only 30mins.