Author Topic: Lisa2019 - Yeovil  (Read 564 times)


3 review(s) for Lisa2019 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by scouting]

Offline ratty

//www.adultwork.com/7763092

I contacted Lisa enquiring about the Nuru massage she offered.  I already saw on her Adultwork page that the Nuru was £30 extra (and included a shower with her afterwards).

She very quickly texted me back, not only with the location of which part of Yeovil she is based, but confirmed all the prices already mentioned on her page - so I knew it was going to cost me £160.  I asked if she was available at a certain time, she agreed, so I confirmed the booking immeditately.

Just as I was about to get into my car to let her know I was leaving and on my way, I got a text back "9pm pls!", which was a lot later than the time I agreed.  I wasn't prepared to hang around Yeovil for hours on end, so I texted back "No Thank You!", returned my car keys back into my pocket and walked to the pub.  If she didn't want my money, I'm sure my local landlord would.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2026, 07:34:38 am by ratty »


3 review(s) found for Lisa2019 linked to in above post (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative)