Author Topic: MADLENA MASSAGE! - Bournemouth  (Read 1269 times)


2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 8323771) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Luridness100

External Link/Members Only

Comms: Done by whatsapp, quick responses, I booked on short notice one afternoon a few weeks ago.

Price: £120 for one hour massage with HE

Location: Apartment in the centre of Bournemouth near Richmond Hill

Age: Her listed age is 31, seems accurate, I wouldn't have said she's older than that.

Appearance: I would say the pictures on AW are reasonably accurate besides the obvious airbrushing and she's a little more "plump" than the pictures suggest but don't get me wrong, she is very attractive and I liked what I saw when she took her dress off. She has a great pair of tits and everything is proportional, very feminine. She's quite short, the other review put her at 5'4, I'd say that's about right.

Service: Madlena let me in wearing a tight dress similar to the navy blue one she's wearing in her AW photo. She showed me in to a small room with a proper massage table with a head hole and took off her dress as I started undressing, she was speaking very softly with her eastern european accent and does a good job of creating a very relaxing environment.
The massage itself was excellent and very relaxing if you're looking for a real, decent massage she's great. There was a good amount of teasing while she was doing the legs to keep you interested, she leans forward to rub her breasts on your back and in your hand if you keep your palms up. She climbed on top and rubbed her tits and whole body all over my back to end the back massage.
On the turn she got to work and told me touching was okay besides the face, hair and pussy (I wasn't sure if she said in her pussy or just pussy in general but I didn't test this theory or ask her to clarify) HE was excellent and gave me a good chance to get my hands on her great tits. She put it between her tits and encouraged me to titfuck her every now and then and brought me to a great finish. Normally I assume the time is up and it's time to go once I finish so I was ready to leave but she encouraged me to relax and lay back down. The massage wasn't over and she continued on the front of my legs and chest after she had cleaned up.

Verdict: Obviously £120 is on the higher end for a massage like this but I think she's worth it for a great massage from an attractive woman who does an amazing job of making you feel completely relaxed and pampered. I would definitely return next time she's in the area. I wanted to see her one more time before she left but didn't get round to it.