Author Topic: Antalya 2026  (Read 2339 times)

Offline Amigo1234

Hi guys, I am heading off to Antalya in next few months and was wondering if anyone has been recently that had any success   :)

Offline prasan

fair warning, most of the advertisement there is scams.

they will give you a random location, and keep asking you to transfer money before meeting. even telling you to go to atm and deposit money into their account.


Don't exchange or pay before meeting.

Most likely the best you can get is at a masseuse parlor

Offline wristjob

I went there a few years ago. Twitter was a good source of girls back then but almost all were fake. I went to meet one goddess who turned out to be about 40, same width as height, all really grim.

I think there are supposed to be brothels the taxi drivers can take you to but you know the price will be double and the taxi driver will want a tip from you and the place.