Author Topic: Maximinx / Maxi Dean - Liverpool - SCAM  (Read 633 times)


2 review(s) for maximinx1 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scouting]

Offline johncollins

External Link/Members Only

I met this woman a few weeks back and had a great time.

Today, I visited again at the same location (small alley behind a barbers / next to car wash & Bet Fred on Orrell Road)
I had been there two minutes, handed over my money and then a lad came out from the back of the flat and
said that I needed to leave and that "his mates where coming". Which I promptly did.

Strange, as the woman seemed genuine a few weeks back (an amazing bj) and I stayed and chatted to her for a while.
Perhaps she was coerced into it today?

Either way, it will cost them more than £80... Shame, as I had double that in my pocket that I was willing to give her.



Offline Aji81

Commiserations, but you did the right thing. Your positive report did say the place was a bit seedy so not a massive surprise. Those pics scream junkie to me in addition to offering BB so I'd be shocked if you were the only one this had happened to.

Offline scouting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,459
  • Likes: 295
  •  
  • Reviews: 183
Sorry for your experience mate, better to be safe than brave.

The numerical profile is required for indexing - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I take it this was still in Liverpool, just say if that's wrong.

Offline johncollins

Yes, Bootle / Orrell Park.

What was interesting in retrospect is that she said when I came in, "it's just 15 minutes isn't it..." knowing I had booked 30 with the view of possibly staying longer.
It's as if she knew I was going to be robbed and tried to lessen the damage.

In that sense, she failed.

Offline lewisjones23

brave man booking her, rough as anything

Offline johncollins

Just in case any of the low-life are reading this.
Yes, that was me who did that today.
More fun and games to follow
x

Offline Numberone