Author Topic: MissGeorgiaxxx, Oxford - TOFTT  (Read 4358 times)


1 review(s) for MissGeorgiaxxx (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Cunning Punt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,634
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms/location:
Booking was via text. At the time, 30mins was £120 but it's currently £100. Georgia seems to regularly visit Oxford, working from the usual tourers' hotel north of the city.

The girl:
Attractive, mid-30s, fairly large breasts (EE is about right) with a bit of flab on her, including the belly and arse - no way is she a size 10, comfortably 12. She is friendly and welcoming but it is a bit exaggerated eg "Hello darling! How wonderful to see you!"
She has (what I think is) a Lancashire accent.

Services:
FK but not too deep and while she doesn't shy away from kissing, she doesn't exactly proactively offer it. Similarly OWO, which was fairly perfunctory and she seems to prefer to use hand if you don't put a stop to it.
There was some fake moaning etc in RO and sex.

Summary:
This is borderline neutral/positive. The reduction in 30mins rate to £100 makes her a sound Plan B.

« Last Edit: March 17, 2024, 11:11:00 am by Cunning Punt »

Offline RG22

I just came to leave Georgia a reply and came across this.

I must say I’m suprised. I saw Georgia in Oxford today, usual haunt for girls.
She was mindblowing; very enthusiastic and seemed to be genuinely enjoying herself.

I have noted that this review was a couple of years ago but have to say, her figure is fantastic.

I will be racing back, she does seem to have put her prices up to £130 for 30 mins but I was happy to not only pay the rate but also extend.

Well worth a punt!

Offline Bdk78

I just came to leave Georgia a reply and came across this.

I must say I’m suprised. I saw Georgia in Oxford today, usual haunt for girls.
She was mindblowing; very enthusiastic and seemed to be genuinely enjoying herself.

I have noted that this review was a couple of years ago but have to say, her figure is fantastic.

I will be racing back, she does seem to have put her prices up to £130 for 30 mins but I was happy to not only pay the rate but also extend.

Well worth a punt!

Thank you Georgia.  :D

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,164
  • Likes: 794
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
I just came to leave Georgia a reply and came across this.

I must say I’m suprised. I saw Georgia in Oxford today, usual haunt for girls.
She was mindblowing; very enthusiastic and seemed to be genuinely enjoying herself.

I have noted that this review was a couple of years ago but have to say, her figure is fantastic.

I will be racing back, she does seem to have put her prices up to £130 for 30 mins but I was happy to not only pay the rate but also extend.

Well worth a punt!
Things must be very quiet for her/you for you to come on here and revive the one and only neutral review to sing her praises, posts like this usually do more damage than good.

You've brought a neutral review back to the top of the board and by the fact it's the only review on here speaks volumes. If members weren't encouraged to see her after this review two years ago they'll be even less likely to book her now.

People who join for the sole purpose of white knighting an SP by trying to counter a less than positive review are always treated with suspicion, time will tell if you are a genuine member, a white knight or the escort herself.

Offline Fuzzyduck

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,709
  • Likes: 143
  •  
  • Reviews: 133

Offline Cunning Punt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,634
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
As this review has been revived and I have seen Georgia periodically, I will provide a update particularly because they have no other reviews. I would generally rate the subsequent experiences as positive because we get on well and she has been enthusiastic, and the sex is good. A couple of meets have been excellent.

Many of my original comments remain ie she does rather 'overact' and the OWO is okay but nothing special. The kissing has been mixed, ie sometimes it has been fairly limited FK, sometimes it has been DFK.

Her price has crept up. It started at £120 before going down to £100 which I felt was VFM, then went back up to £120 which was okay for me, but she recently pushed the price up to £130, which is a bit toppy for me.

« Last Edit: August 09, 2026, 10:56:26 pm by Cunning Punt »

Online wakefieldlad13

As this review has been revived and I have seen Georgia periodically, I will provide a update particularly because they have no other reviews. I would generally rate the subsequent experiences as positive because we get on well and she has been enthusiastic, and the sex is good. A couple of meets have been excellent.

Many of my original comments remain ie she does rather 'overact' and the OWO is okay but nothing special. The kissing has been mixed, ie sometimes it has been fairly limited FK, sometimes it has been DFK.



Thanks CP for the added info

I often find myself in Oxford, OX4 area and have struggled to find suitable providers, in some cases i have found that the SP's are not available in other cases i have found that the acute lack of info pushes me from their doors

As a valued and prolific reviewer, and that you have seen this girl a number of times now, taking into account your statement of your further meets being positive, with some even being excellent, did you not consider a new review of this girl?

Your update is great, but IMO a new review would be much better

Offline PilotMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,726
  • Likes: 381
  •  
  • Reviews: 210

time will tell if you are a genuine member, a white knight or the escort herself.


Time did tell by the looks of it.

OP joined and on the day of joining, posted a single White Knight comment, never returning.


Offline Cunning Punt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,634
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
As a valued and prolific reviewer, and that you have seen this girl a number of times now, taking into account your statement of your further meets being positive, with some even being excellent, did you not consider a new review of this girl?

Your update is great, but IMO a new review would be much better

Not really, I prioritise my limited time on here on writing reviews of different girls and adding comments that I think add another perspective. And now I have provided an update, I don't really think I can add anything further in by doing a fresh review of this SP. But good to know my comments are valued.