Was near victoria so thought I'd go see April who I have long wanted to see.
External Link/Members OnlySo there was a mishap with me leaving my wallet at an ATM but only realised once I got to the premises but April was very good about it and lucky was still there when I went back.
So first of the pictures don't do her justice beautiful girl with an amazing body (nice tattoos and nipple piercing) and a very cute Aussie accent.
As I had just run in the heat to retrieve my wallet I opted for a shower once I got back April was sitting on the bed she immediately got up and started to kiss me and as we was kissing she took her bra off so I went from kissing her to sucking on her nipple piercing whilst playing with her kitty and she was very receptive. She then layed down and let me go down on her and she instructed me what she liked which she really got off on and after a while she said she came so now it was my turn. She asked do I want owo which I said yes and it was amazing her lips felt so good then she said let's get a condom on so we can have sex. Then she put one on me then climbed on top and rode me so good and we did it in that position for a while where she said she came again. Then with time pushing on I suggested she gave me a hand job so we did as she put her piercing in my mouth and told me to cum for her.. unfortunately didn't have enough time but we talked whilst I got dressed and she seemed like an actual sexy girlfriend and gave me a very big kiss as I was leaving.
Would I see her again? Definitely..a 10/10 for me and can't wait to see her again.