Author Topic: Bressano, Diva/Brazilian Desire, kommons - Marylebone  (Read 866 times)

Offline Mickeymagic

Brazilian Desire on Kommons
External Link/Members Only

Paid: £250 + £100 CIM + £100 filming
Seen: Late July 2026
Location:

Had Bressano on my diva favs for a while, but always put off by the cost,  (CIM is a must for me). Then saw this https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=453546.msg4445820#msg4445820 and realised she was on kommons too at a lower rate.

Contacted her on whatsapp, got a prepared reply with a bunch of photos and vids, her prices and a link to her insta. Managed to book her for an hour later that day with CIM included.

Then when I was on the way I got another message reminding me of the extras. I've never tried filming (no mask) before, so thought I'd give it a go. Was also offered a choice of outfits which was a nice touch.

She's the girl in the photos, well done fake boobs, great arse. The action was awesome - awesome OWO, her riding, doggy, then an amazing BJ with CIM all on camera. She plays to the camera and was like a pro the whole time.

I had a massage after- tried to chat but her english isn't great.

Round 2 was more OWO on film. I'm normally a one pop guy and was amazed she managed to get me rock hard again, but I couldn't get over the line.

Not into DFK so can't comment on that. Def would return - she's a pro and the filming is a new kink for sure.