External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members OnlyComms
Easy over WhatsApp, booked in advance for 1h at £200.
Prompt text with the menu, DFK, DT, DFK, CIM, cum x 2 in 1h.
Anal at 100 extra.
Location
Between 2 restaurants busy, people seating outside. 3min from Goodge St and 10min from TCR.
Higher floors no lift, not disabled friendly and on a hot day you must be fit to get there.
Girl
Quoted 28 on Kommons, 30 on AW, +30 mature on Diva.
Facially I think the prettiest Thai in London, personality very softly spoken and feminine. Very good English. Metrics 158cm, under 50kg, long hair but she does have hair extensions. Boobs enhanced cup C, size 8, good figure but not gym toned.
Soft not toned bum and boobs, but I really liked the package overall.
Age I think likely into her late 30’s.
Action
In the AirCon room, nice and cool on a very hot day.
Nice welcome in a black outfit, beautiful smile, great kiss as a welcome gift (best Thai in a long time for kissing as they are usually not engaging in DFK)
Vivienne stashed the money, quick chit chat, she invited me to the bathroom which I used for a quick wash down.
Back on the room into standing kissing, she’s a very good kisser.
Removed her little black piece (she asks what you would like her to wear)
Lifted her up and lied down on the bed.
More kissing, then down to OWO, nice and soft not wild, tried some DT, she took it fairly deep, but no more than 5 inches.
I then invited her for some RO, she tasted fresh, all waxed and smooth.
She got really wet, and was coming and got over the line after some time on that. Some finger play allowed but not deep.
She was begging to fuck, started in missionary for a while, she was taking it like a pro, I struggled a bit due to her wet pussy and added lube, totally unnecessary in my opinion.
The session was full of DFK on tap, stayed in her for a while as I was still hard after I ejaculated, which was unusual, as WGs like to clean up immediately after you are done.
Bit of a chat and fooling around, some compliments exchanged, and finally an invite to the bathroom for a shower together.
This is where she made the difference, as the shower was not just a quick wash but some more play, even though we were nearly at the end of the hour time.
Kisses, soapy body to body standing, playing with my dick. I got hard again.
Back in the room to put my clothes on, bit of chit chat, she stays in London until October then she’s back to Thailand.
Conclusion
Very pretty lady, great kissing, very feminine but at £200 I will re-visit but not too often as there are plenty other talented Thais at £150.
She has an aura of a classy lady who knows how to please and that’s the attraction albeit at a slightly inflated rate. Worth a visit.