External Link/Members Only30Mins - £70 I think there was extra for kissing, but can't remember for sure.
Meeting organised the previous day, and confirmed in the morning.
Upon arrival, I let her know and she gives me the number. This is in Perth town centre, so I imagine on a busy weekday, it would not be the most discrete location, but I went on a Sunday so it was almost deserted. I climb the stairs and the door is open, and it is the girl in the pics, very attractive, and an arse to die for. I think she could easily put up better pictures on AW. Her english is good, and she also speaks Italian
I hand over the donation and tell her I'm just after a GFE, nothing over the top.
She undresses me as she's kissing, and guides me onto the bed, I lay on my back, and I did not move from that position lol, she was all over me, kissing etc, OW , which was very good, and to be fair, went on for quite a while, after which she climbs on top and starts grinding as I grab that amazing arse, and she keeps grinding to completion, this girl would be an olympic champion if this was an event.
She cleans me up and there's 5 mins left, so she offers a quick massage, which felt good.
I get dress, one more snog before heading out of the door.
An easy positive, with a girl who is eager to please, and I would definitely go back