Author Topic: Sweet Blonde Letícia🍭🇧🇷🔥 Party Girl 🎉 - Edinburgh  (Read 1604 times)

Offline Roo1

Seen this one yesterday. Price was £130 including OWO and DFK, which was a nice surprise for a Brazilian, who normally charges extra for everything.

The pictures are accurate. She has nice enhanced tits and a round Brazilian ass (natural I think). She’s gym fit and really makes an effort with her appearance, with flawless makeup and hair.

The apartment was a modern, central Airbnb.

Easy comms. Fired off a text and was at her door within 30 minutes. It was the usual hide behind the door job, but once I was in I was happy with what I saw. She was wearing a sexy black lingerie set. Once we got to the room and the paperwork was out of the way, I was offered a shower, which I took up.

Once back in the room, she put some music on, started to dance on me, and we got straight into DFK. I then laid back on the bed and she started OWO, which was great. Plenty of attention to the balls, and she also has a wandering finger if you’re into that.

After 10 minutes I had a taste of her. She was very fresh and was making all the right noises. She then asked me to fuck her, so we moved into missionary with plenty of DFK. We switched into doggy, which gave a fantastic view of her ass, and then into prone bone. Finished in the bag in prone, then chilled for a bit and chatted. She speaks good English. After a bit of a rest she started again with OWO, and we went through various positions. Time was running out, so she finished me by hand by wanking me off over her tits.

Overall, a solid punt and great value for money. I’d definitely see her again.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 01, 2026, 04:35:14 pm by Roo1 »

Offline Roo1

Tried to add pictures but can’t seem to from mobile
« Last Edit: August 01, 2026, 04:37:07 pm by Roo1 »

Offline wheeliebinwanking

Cheers for the review. Is she post op?

WBW

Offline Roo1

no, but reckon she has messed about with steroids based on her body

Offline wheeliebinwanking

no, but reckon she has messed about with steroids based on her body
Appreciate the feedback, may have to try for myself!

WBW