Author Topic: Orla @ Olina - Fulham Broadway TOFTT  (Read 3434 times)

Offline Pleasure4ever

External Link/Members Only

60/£150

Comms
Efficient comms via the Olina agency

Location
Opposite Chelsea stadium
Flat shared with Sarah.
Separate bathroom, small messy room
Large good bed.

Girl
Very pretty, mid 20’s Chinese girl, 5’4” slim build, small tits cup B natural.
Not done up, but naturally pretty.
First pictures in her gallery are representative.
She’s pretty.
Zero English used translator from Chinese.
Body similar to Claire from Olina.

Action
Got in through the door, easy to find.
Money on the bed, she stashed away.
Asked if I need the shower, I said yes let’s go together. She didn’t understand so I pursued alone quickly.
Back in the room, she got naked straight away.
Poor LFK, lip kissing only.
Pretty face and body tight, clearly young girl under 30 for sure, so way younger than aunties of Olina.
She is a bit erratic and Green, so you need to lead.
Slowed her down.
Kissing, boobs sucking, body groping, RO on her to warm her up, clean lasered pussy with some hair growth, clean and tight.
Took good 20min to get her wet, fingering her G-spot took her over the line a few times.
Told her to suck me, she was cleaning the condom, I took it off and got her to OWO, then moved to 69, getting her over the line which stopped her sucking as she shuddered once more.
Back into missionary and pumped to completion.
Finished with 15min spare, she sent me to shower, so in the end I was door to door 50min.
She has poor command of English and didn’t make any effort to send me off with care and attention.
Other WGs would spend the last minutes to shmooze you to come back.

Verdict
One off for me.
Pretty Chinese girl, prettier than the Viva usual set up of 40 something Chinese aunties, young and fit, no tattoos, no Botox, no duck face!
Lack of English is the barrier that makes the sex a bit boring and not super interactive.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2026, 07:19:50 pm by Pleasure4ever »

Offline Djj_2025

Thanks for this! I figured she was Chinese from the pics but Fulham Broadway area scared me. I had a PTSD inducing B&S with the Chinese girls there so wanted someone to take the lead. How’s her sex skills? Cowgirl/doggy etc? Is she enthusiastic or it like fucking a rag doll and she plays possum?

Offline Pleasure4ever

No problem with positions changes.
I did doggy, and she was ok with it.
Would not say it was enthusiastic though.

Offline patelprat

Shame you didn't get shared shower and DFK, both listed on her profile.

Offline Pleasure4ever

Yes they are both listed.
Shower probably got lost in translation due to her English being poor.

LFK lip kissing at best with some DFK glimmers of hope here and there.

She’s fit and that kept me hard for most of the session, but engagement she needs to work on indeed!

Offline bossrossi477

Does it make the right sounds? Or is it very quiet?

Offline Pleasure4ever

Does it make the right sounds? Or is it very quiet?

What do you mean by IT?
My dick, her pussy, the bed or shower?
Can you specify and elaborate what sounds interest you so I can answer precisely!

Offline bossrossi477

What do you mean by IT?
My dick, her pussy, the bed or shower?
Can you specify and elaborate what sounds interest you so I can answer precisely!


Was she moaning? during sex ecc

Offline Pleasure4ever

She was when she got close to orgasm, she did keep silent otherwise.
I prefer less moaning if it’s fake, but she wasn’t very vocal.

Offline magnetico


Offline Pleasure4ever

is CIM on the menu?

It is on the menu, I have attempted it, but the OWO was so anemic that I started to get soft. Ended up finishing in missionary.

Offline magnetico

It is on the menu, I have attempted it, but the OWO was so anemic that I started to get soft. Ended up finishing in missionary.

this is really bad  :dash: