Author Topic: Mel Honey Manchester  (Read 6157 times)


18 review(s) for Mel_Honey (15 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline MAK900

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Posts: 98
  • Likes: 3
  •  
External Link/Members Only

My experience largely concurs with previous reviews.
Location central manchester. Managed to find a space a couple of streets away.
Flat spotless and entry no problem after sending her photo of the exterior door.

Very pleased with her look. If anything better than the pictures and videos (upon confirmation she sent her instagram handle) quite petite. I would estimate her age as 19-21. Perfect body . beautiful bum and those eyes.

Paid extra £30 for deep throat and OWO. £120 total HH.

I had a shower . She is softly spoken and quite low voltage.

Very light kissing lips closed while she plays with the old fella.  Then she licks my balls and gives me a soft slow BJ. she takes it nice and deep and looks into your eyes which is a lovely moment.

I asked her to lay on her back for face fuck but she declined so had her on her knees in front of the mirror and me sitting on the bed. she is drooling in my knob and taking nearly the full length which is wonderful.

Condom on and sex ensues she grimaces as it goes in so i give her a little time to settle before putting her legs on my shoulders and stroking her.
we switch to CG and doggy and she kisses my face but still lip kissing only.

I cum in the bag in CG.

So overall its sex with a beautiful young woman and she is accommodating and polite but not that engaged. As much as I would expect when shes shagging an old git like me.  very enjoyable.  As I am getting dressed she comes up behind me and cuddles me and is handing me my clothes and petting me , like a sugar baby.  Its lovely but i wish she had been more like that when i was inside her. . a quick peck and i am out in 30 minutes..Would i return YES i think i would I think she is essentially a little shy and would respond better next time.  happy to recommend though. She is a liitle beauty.

Offline Upsndowns79

Good review mate

She really is an absolute stunner and you describe her service and personality well. When I went round 1 was as described but she suddenly came to life and then initiated round 2 (which I wasn’t expecting) round 2 was incredible and I know another reviewer in Yorkshire went back and as you say familiarity seem to be the way.

If she heads back to Leeds I’m definitely returning

Offline DT_James

Nice review mate

She’s been on my hotlist for a little while now, would you says she’s worth the 2hr drive it’d take me to see her?  :drinks:

Offline MAK900

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Posts: 98
  • Likes: 3
  •  
I hesitate to give you a firm YES, as I don’t know your preference etc.
But she is definitely one I will remember. I am passing that way ina couple of weeks and would not hesitate to revisit. The look of her in doggy looking into the mirror is marvelous😁

Offline Titi

Judging by this review and others, you need a smart punting phone to book this one.

Offline punter99999999

Judging by this review and others, you need a smart punting phone to book this one.
what. edit oh
« Last Edit: July 19, 2026, 02:32:50 pm by punter99999999 »

Offline Titi

Yea previous reviews mention getting sent a video showing how to enter her building. Might have read it wrong, but yea a basic burner punting phone won’t be helpful.

Offline Thelatitude0

The process of sending videos to show you how to access the buildings seems to be  very common amoungst Brazilian SP. 


Offline denim bob

Is she based in Mcr currently or down south?
the profile says Mcr, but the map says south.

Was very confused.

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,189
  • Likes: 797
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Is she based in Mcr currently or down south?
the profile says Mcr, but the map says south.

Was very confused.
Profile say North Yorkshire?  :unknown:

Map shows York.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2026, 05:30:18 pm by daviemac »

Offline Upsndowns79

Profile say North Yorkshire?  :unknown:

Map shows York.

Yep she’s back in York this week.

Offline denim bob

what is best way to contact, in experience. How to book etc?

Offline Upsndowns79

what is best way to contact, in experience. How to book etc?

I used WhatsApp. They let with Mel is to be patient. If you’ve read her other reviews then it’s a consistent theme that she’s isn’t the fastest to respond. I found the best way to communicate was to tell her what day and time you’d like to book and for how long (rather than asking when available etc).

The other reviews also show how best to handle the booking. She’s an absolute superstar when she warms up but she can come across as a little mechanical and sultry at 1st.

Good luck and please do review if you see her.

Offline davepar80

Tried communicating with this one all week.I'd sooner be landing on the moon than getting a quick response, or a booking it seems!!! her working hours are sparse,which is a real shame as she looks incredible and have tried to persevere....wont be trying again unfortunately

Offline Upsndowns79

Tried communicating with this one all week.I'd sooner be landing on the moon than getting a quick response, or a booking it seems!!! her working hours are sparse,which is a real shame as she looks incredible and have tried to persevere....wont be trying again unfortunately

She’s not an easy nut to crack. I’ve found her comms are either on or off. When it’s off it’s silence.

She did explain to me she gets hundreds of messages a day so it’s a little bit luck of the draw.

Offline Followyourdick

Tried communicating with this one all week.I'd sooner be landing on the moon than getting a quick response, or a booking it seems!!! her working hours are sparse,which is a real shame as she looks incredible and have tried to persevere....wont be trying again unfortunately
I also tried, both when she was in Manchester and this week, txt and aw mail, tumbleweed.
cba now.

Offline Sandy307

I think she badly needs a handler to manage the demand professionally. I don’t mind doing that in exchange for an hour of her quality time with me. Lol.

Offline AmericanGuy

I made plans to meet her tomorrow. She’s very picky and apparently chooses her clients carefully, because the first time I sent her a message with a black profile picture and no name, she didn’t reply, so I added a name to my profile.   :rolleyes:
She also asked for a £20 deposit to book in advance, saying that there are a lot of guys wasting her time.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2026, 01:38:13 pm by AmericanGuy »

Offline Upsndowns79

I made plans to meet her tomorrow. She’s very picky and apparently chooses her clients carefully, because the first time I sent her a message with a black profile picture and no name, she didn’t reply, so I added a name to my profile.   :rolleyes:
She also asked for a £20 deposit to book in advance, saying that there are a lot of guys wasting her time.

Good luck she is top notch in my opinion. If you’ve not already read her reviews as all the clues to a successful booking are there. She can take a little warming up as she evaluates but boy when she does warm up