Author Topic: Radomira - Diva Escorts / Babylon Girls - Cornwall Gardens  (Read 1363 times)

Offline bfdgees56

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only


Although I'm not a regular punter, I saw her a couple of times over the Easter period, before she disappeared, but I see she is now back on a few sites, and has had a number of positive reviews here.  She seems to be here for a few weeks then takes a break before returning.  My review is a mix from both visits.

Booking:  Via Diva, easy as always; a call a couple of days before, their text confirmation, then confirmations and address on the day.

Fee: £750 for two hours (DFK as extra on site but not charged on either visit). 

Location Then: A nice studio in Cornwall Gardens, that I think a few Diva girls have used before.  Clean, nice bathroom with shower over bath and mezzanine floor overlooking lounge, which had large bed and sofa.  I see she is now in a new location on Cromwell Road.

The Girl: Radomira might have been quite new to this, when I saw her.  Not the glamorous styled look you see on the photos, but still beautiful, more a girl next door look, photo as shown but without glasses, size 8 with enhanced boobs to 32/34 C but with little scarring and well done.  Very, very beautiful eyes, seductive and her looks certainly grew on me.  Great English and can certainly hold a conversation with a very seductive voice.

The Meet :  On first visit she buzzed me in then met me awkwardly at the studio door in a plain black shift dress, with no kiss offered, but holding out her hand, which I kissed.  Wondered if this might have been a mistake, but she had a look that I liked, so did not walk, thankfully.  I placed an envelope on the sideboard, which she did not check (on either occasion) and we moved to the sofa and talked around 5-10 minutes, moving closer before kissing.  Below covers the action on my second visit.   

On second visit a few days later the greeting was more enthusiastic with instant DFK.  OMG can this girl kiss, no issue with DFK and just looking into her eyes.  We must have been like that for 15 minutes, before she removed her dress to reveal plain black bra and knickers (nothing sexy there) which she just removed, returned to the sofa and undressed me and started stroking my member.

More DFK before I dropped onto the floor, put her on the sofa and went to work with my tongue on her pussy and some light rimming; she seemed to enjoy the oral so stayed like this for around 15 minutes, keep looking up at her eyes, her getting wetter until she finally came.  I was happy for a break, we chatted; Diva claims she is 22, but she told me she is 25, very believable.

Moving onto the bed I started fingering her, with fingers inside and more oral on her, again she got very wet and came before moving to OWO on me, with great eye contact throughout.  Knowing I might not last long we moved, protected, with no lube required, to doggy and finally enthusiastic cow girl (I really wanted to see her eyes) before I came.  Cleaned up, chatted, showered together and time to go with a kiss and a promise to return when she returned.  She has since been back briefly but sadly I was unable to get to see her; now she is back again.

Verdict: A very strong Positive.  Will I see her again, almost for sure.  Not for those wanting a PSE, but a very beautiful GFE with a seductive elegant passionate girl who I will visit again, now she is back.  I saw her twice for 2h and would happily pay just for the DFK and being able to look into her enchanting beautiful eyes.  This girl is the World Champion when it comes to DFK and the seductive looks. She is a special young lady, so treat her kindly.


Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline patelprat

she's turning out to be a consistent performer for all clients.


Offline Punting2022