Author Topic: SophieSanchez - Dollis Hill  (Read 1958 times)


9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 8922050) (6 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline chilluk

Total £310, including extra owo (£20), kissing (£10) and anal (£100),
Met her beginning of September
External Link/Members Only

Services: Genuine GFE with DFK, owo, ro, fingers (one and then two), rimming on her, anal (prearranged extra).

Communication was excellent. She does her own comms so a bit of delay to begin with. I believe she has another job too and so it is unlikely to be a conveyor belt situation.

Her place is on the ground floor of a newly renovated flat just off the north circular. It is spacious and immaculate. I drove there and free parking was available in the street and nearby.

Sophie is a slim and petite girl with a hot body shape that is exactly my type. Her profile does not show much but I was very pleased with what I saw when she opened the door. I find her very attractive and I fancied her immediately. Her boobs are natural and a handful, butt is full and bouncy, great to grab hold of and slap. She is beautifully manicured and pedicured which was a bonus. She was a little reserved at first but very quickly opened up to great conversation about her recent past and how she ended up in this part of the world. Conversation just flowed freely quickly after she warmed up. She has a great personality with good sense of humour.

After a few minutes of polite conversation, I Initiated kissing and started stroking her and LFK, gradually developed into passionate DFK, after which DFK was available throughout the rest of the meet.
I kissed her boobs and moved slowly down to her pussy. Her pussy is pale and neat and looked so enticing. I loved eating her out and I was down there for a long while, introduced a finger and then two. It felt so tight I could barely move my fingers to stroke her G spot. She then turned over without prompting and invited me to continue to lick her pussy some more and to rim her. I later found out that she loved being taken from behind.... Then she said it her turn to pleasure me and offered to give me owo including balls licking. She licked from the base up and down and round the tip which felt great.
She then asked me to fuck her in doggie. Her pussy was tight as expected and felt amazing. Then we moved to the main event something was had discussed and agreed on WhatsApp. She told me she loved anal but do not do it often which made me wanting to do it even more as I expected it would feel amazing. After removing her butt plug, she lubed up, we started anal in cowgirl where she lowered herself slowly. Her arse was even tighter than pussy as expected. We had to move slowly to begin with, but once inside, we fucked vigorously with her moving up and down and grinding on my cock and me rubbing her clit at the same time. She urged me not to come yet which was not easy. After a few minutes, she told me she was closed to coming shortly after reached a body shaking orgasm and collapsed on top of me. It felt so sexy seeing her having such a big orgasm. She stayed there unmoved with me inside her for a few more seconds. It was then my turn to cum by fucking her pussy in missionary, with more DFK with a lot of tongue play until I came.

Overall, it was a very hot and passionate GFE session with a sexy young girl who cleary enjoyed sex. She gave me a big kiss and said I was hot as I was leaving which was a nice touch.
In summary:
Location: 9/10
Physical: 9/10
Meet: 10/10
Will I return? Definitely Yes. I have already arranged for a re-match.

Offline SloeJoggs

Cheers for the review.

I saw Sophie when she was fairly new to escorting and had just moved into that flat, sounds like she’s upped her game if she’s now utilising a butt plug to get herself ready for A-Levels and as I wasn’t able to sample that service last time I may have to pay her another visit :D

Online koshkaj

Overall, it was a very hot and passionate GFE session with a sexy young girl who cleary enjoyed sex. She gave me a big kiss and said I was hot as I was leaving which was a nice touch.

Based on her reviews it seems this is an important factor with this SP and may affect the enthusiasm and engagement during the punt
« Last Edit: October 01, 2026, 02:22:18 pm by koshkaj »

Offline cosworth

She's a lovely girl , but like a church mouse when i met her at the start of summer ..

Offline chilluk

Based on her reviews it seems this is an important factor with this SP and may affect the enthusiasm and engagement during the punt

TBH, I take her comment with a pinch. We paid girls for their services and they very often say things to make us feel good. I don't think that I am in anyway "hot"!! The point I was making was that she was good right to end of the meet.
I have been having problems booking her again since the last meeting, might be due to her being more popular and having had a short break. I now finally managed to booked her and am look forward to seeing her again in a couple of days.

Offline aberg3

As mentioned on another thread I feel cautious about highly enthusiastic reviews for this SP because, like others, I suffered a very grim experience and she then offered me a discount on the next booking for a good review here. She dropped to a lower rate in the summer which she has kept going and she also appears to now have added 15-minute bookings to her rate list.This suggests that she may not be as busy as she would like to be.

Online patelprat

As mentioned on another thread I feel cautious about highly enthusiastic reviews for this SP because, like others, I suffered a very grim experience and she then offered me a discount on the next booking for a good review here. She dropped to a lower rate in the summer which she has kept going and she also appears to now have added 15-minute bookings to her rate list.This suggests that she may not be as busy as she would like to be.

Why do you feel cautious about good reviews for her? Just because you didn't have a good time with her (accepted), doesn't mean others (including me) didn't legitimately have a nice time.

She's not going to appeal to absolutely everyone (same could be said for most SPs), but that's not the same as saying she won't appeal to some. People will make up their own minds.

« Last Edit: Yesterday at 05:38:41 pm by patelprat »

Offline SloeJoggs

As mentioned on another thread I feel cautious about highly enthusiastic reviews for this SP because, like others, I suffered a very grim experience and she then offered me a discount on the next booking for a good review here. She dropped to a lower rate in the summer which she has kept going and she also appears to now have added 15-minute bookings to her rate list.This suggests that she may not be as busy as she would like to be.

Did you mention this site to her during your booking or Sophie brought it up of her own accord?

As I’ve read in other threads how blokes keep showing Mel_Honey this site as if that somehow benefits them but I’ve never discussed UKP during a punt.