Author Topic: Don't book this escort Angelina  (Read 839 times)

Offline Blackhart

External Link/Members Only
This isn't a review, its a warning, as no booking ever happened. Nor was it confirmed. I wasn't sure on where to put this, as she seems to be based in different places in London, it changes but still, short version I've tried to make a booking with her a few times as I liked the look of her TLC profile, and her Adultwork one, and she's a liar and a time waster. Why? Well for starters, she said the first time I tried, she wasn't even accepting escort meets even though her profile says she was, her prices were listed, and she logged in between then and now, and it never once said she wasn't offering or taking a break, so naturally I assumed she was working.
 
Then after that, said she will be doing escort bookings, multiple times to me, and on her Babe Station messages, so I contact her asking for a booking, and it turns out she's even bigger lair. As her profile lists a 30 min incall at £150. That's a lie as that's what I asked for and she says she doesn't offer 30min bookings, (even though its clearly listed on her AW profile) she asks why I wanted that, and I said it's listed on your profile, and says "oh" but still insists that she only accepts 1 hour minimum, which is £300 per hour! even though her profile lists a 1 hour incall at £190 per hour, so that's another lie. Then as I was typing what is your nearest station please she says she required both a deposit (no way!) and even worse, a photo of me! Nope! Not happening! Never in a million years! She also said she doesn't know her location yet maybe Canary Wharf. I say no I'm not booking you, I'm leaving it, and remind her to know her location first. As clients can't travel to maybe here, then she sarcastically oh thanks for wasting my time! When that's what she's done to me. I've used TLC before, so they're legit, I thought she would be too. Wrong.

« Last Edit: July 26, 2026, 08:30:11 pm by Blackhart »

Online scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,799
  • Likes: 549
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
No feedback since May last year, while feedback for phone/chat is even older.
Looks to me like a profile set up specifically to sell her videos, and they look expensive for AW.
Besides all that, she sounds like a deposit scammer as well