Author Topic: Lola_Honeysuckle - Woolwich  (Read 1274 times)


6 review(s) for Lola_Honeysuckle (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scouting]

Offline Boates


External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Location: Council Flats..... plenty going on in the area, most of it probably illegal so head down and mind your own business!

Communication: All good, initial email on AW then text messages once Lola confirmed booking.

The Lady: Lola has changed her profile pics since I saw her several weeks ago. Although they were accurate, as is the age stated, they didn't show her full body unlike the new ones. Had I have seen these, I probably wouldn't of visited her. She is thin, very thin!!

Lola has a great personality, very knowledgeable and I found her easy to get on with but, to be honest for you guys and without being disrespectful to her, it was very difficult to be turned on. Pretty face, lovely bum but lots of saggy skin where I guess she's lost weight and her boobs, to be blunt, were like two deflated balloons.

The Meeting: After navigating numerous bleak corridors in the building, the magic door opened and greeted by Lola who was dressed in black lingerie and heels.

Disappointed with what stood in front of me, as described above and maybe should of walked.

However, I stayed and straight from the off, Lola was friendly and chatty. Offered a shower which I accepted, drink already on the side upon my return.

Faffed around a bit before the action started checking curtains, was I ok for drinks, was the room temperature ok but I think that's just her nature not a time stalling thing as she was in no rush to show me the door once my hour had past.

Services provided were fairly basic, which suited me so I didn't explore too much into what she was up for. Her OWO was fantastic and she gladly appreciated me returning the favour, at one stage grabbing her toy from the drawer to enhance her experience and begging to be finger fucked.

Banging her doggy was just as enjoyable, she was fairly insistent on attempting a prostrate massage using a covered finger but it wasn't for me.

She wore a one piece basque and appeared to be reluctant to lower the top off, which obviously became apparent as to why when she did, but also never took it off completely. To access her pussy, the material was pulled to one side.

Completed what I thought was Round 1 after about 40 minutes, cumming all over her face and in her mouth at her request.

Round 2 never happened, partly on my part but also Lola didn't really seem interested which didn't help the cause.

Whilst typing this I'm still considering my rating but I think lowest of lowest positives. For £200ph, she is not worth it in my view but the services provided were delivered very well and I did enjoy the time I spent in her company.

I could quite easily spend an evening with her in the pub!  :D