Author Topic: Dizora - Diva - Earls Court  (Read 1604 times)

Offline Duggee

A long time away from the game unfortunately but back to see this Italian lady.

The positives are she looks exactly like the pictures and is actually Italian.

I saw her last week for an hour with anal and owo, it was £450 in total. She provided all that I asked for, I can’t complain about that.

Maybe I caught her on a bad day but everything was done with minimal enthusiasm, very little energy and the whole experience was just a bit overly professional. Maybe she didn’t like the look of me but it was underwhelming.

She’d position herself so you really just couldn’t get into a flow and constantly reposition, at one point I caught her watching the TV.

External Link/Members Only


Offline scouting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,496
  • Likes: 300
  •  
  • Reviews: 184
Dreadful.  What part of London did this take place?

Offline Duggee

Sorry should have stated it was very near Earls Court

Offline Localbeta

That’s so out of character for her… I keep coming back to this girl even after trying different options, and always find her service top notch. Both in services and passion, from start to end. Sorry for you!!

Offline tomtom2000

That’s so out of character for her… I keep coming back to this girl even after trying different options, and always find her service top notch. Both in services and passion, from start to end. Sorry for you!!

I’d echo that. Have seen her via her Aurora indie profile a fair few times (also last week…)  and found her very personal and invested in our meets, every time being a bit different but always highly satisfying. Really sorry it wasn’t up to your expectations.

Offline Localbeta

How did you pay £450 with anal + owo? 🤔 this is very strange as it is never included with agency with her for what I know and she doesn’t make any exceptions, let alone for a meeting of this type of vibe I guess where something was clearly off with you

Offline Duggee

That is how much I handed over and she did those services for that price. I’ve got no reason to be inaccurate with my review.

Offline Localbeta

That is how much I handed over and she did those services for that price. I’ve got no reason to be inaccurate with my review.
Well you come across a bit rough I see, do you do it also with girls during meetings? I just met her again this morning and everything was amazing as usual.

Of course I hope you don’t have a reason to post an inaccurate review… and if you’re doing so, you’re the only one knowing why you do it. Cheers!

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,250
  • Likes: 800
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Well you come across a bit rough I see, do you do it also with girls during meetings? I just met her again this morning and everything was amazing as usual.

Of course I hope you don’t have a reason to post an inaccurate review… and if you’re doing so, you’re the only one knowing why you do it. Cheers!
I don't know who you think you are virtually accusing the OP of being a liar, it makes no difference how your bookings go with any escort, he is reviewing his experience not your's.

For your information the OP is a member of 8 years standing with 38 reviews to his name, is regular user of Diva and normally pays £450 - £550 which includes anal and OWO, if he's paid that for those services in the past what possible reason would he have to lie about this one.

If I were you I'd rethink my attitude to other members and be careful of making unfounded accusations.