Author Topic: Bella Blue GFE - Marlow  (Read 1775 times)


7 review(s) for BellaBlueGFE (6 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline Hobbyist

External Link/Members Only

Booking: via Text - not the easiest to get a hold of and took me a few attempts to arrange a meeting.

Location: Marlow, a modern flat not far from the town center.

Rates: £120 30min. No CIM on offer.

WG: Friendly and smiley, late 20's-early 30's English lass. Fit and petite body, with great natural boobs and nice round ass. Good choice of lingerie. A few tats but nothing off-putting. Facially average imho.

Action: Money exchanged and into shower (her request). Little chat on the bed to discuss boundaries - clearly she 's not into CIM and this could be a deal-breaker for some, especially at £120. 

DFK was good and passionate, and she let me explore her body freely.  Smelled nice and tasted fresh in RO.  OWO was a bit shallow / lacklustre compared to some of the other SP's I visited recently.  I felt she didn't put much effort in with OWO frankly, but I did enjoy the sex.  She felt tight in missionary and when riding me on top, and kept eye contact and fake moans throughout.  Nutted in doggy while enjoying the view in the mirror next to the bed.

Overall: This is a positive borderline neutral, due to average, low-effort service and lack of CIM. Bella is pretty and a good fuck but better VFM options are available in this area.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2026, 05:37:56 pm by Hobbyist »

Offline Hobbyist


Offline Massageme32

Cheers always kept an eye on the profile , always a maybe but this helps..the main thing going is theres generally not many options around apart from brazilians in this sort of area..

Offline Hobbyist

Cheers always kept an eye on the profile , always a maybe but this helps..the main thing going is theres generally not many options around apart from brazilians in this sort of area..

I'm not so much into Brazilians - Looking at their AW profiles, I can't shake the feeling most of them are post-ops with those muscly legs and sharp jawlines.
I saw bellablond in Bracknell a while back (review to follow) but I wouldn't see her again.

Offline magstew

I have seen Bella a ffair ew times- and unsurprisingly the appointments get more fun when she gets to know you. She is a good looker, lmaybe 31 years old, ovely breasts and equally lovely backside. I have no issues with the effort she puts in, seems to enjoy O and RO, and takes a decent pounding. She does move around a bit, in Marlow maybe one week in two, but also in places like Gerrards Cross. Given the paucity of decent providers (with just the chinese shops in High Wycombe and the occasional tourer) around here she is an oasis in a desert

Offline Hobbyist

To be clear, I did enjoy my meeting with Bella and this is still a positive. I do agree that getting to know her better could get the best out of the meeting, so perhaps I'll book a second visit.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2026, 09:34:44 am by Hobbyist »