Author Topic: ELLIE_VILLEROY - Epsom TOFTT  (Read 1075 times)


1 review(s) for ELLIE_VILLEROY (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline sw20punter

External Link/Members Only

Location:
Epsom town centre, flat opposite the train station

Price:
£80 for 30min

The Girl:
The pictures are very vague, but she was immediately recognisable. I thought she was fairly attractive, probably a 6-7/10. She has long slender legs and a slim figure, but not gym toned. I don't know how to better describe it, but her skin around her tummy looked a little "loose". I bet if she gets properly dressed up then she'd definitely pass as a 9/10 and be a total head turner. Her face was a mix between Avi Love and Ann Marie Rios. She also has stunning feet, similar to Ava Addams or Kita Zen if that's something you're into. Personality wise she was super sweet and very eager to please!

The meet:
Decided to give this one a go and was pleasantly surprised. After sorting the paper work out she told me to make myself comfortable on the bed and asked me how I would like to start the session. I told her to sit opposite me so we can explore each other and then things started to flow from there. We started off with light kissing on our necks, touching each other, smelling each other and I was licking and kissing her face, neck, shoulders and further down whilst using both my hands to run up and down her legs, her bum and around her pussy. She reciprocated very much the same and got me very quickly erected. Then she eventually went down on me and started with OWO which was very slow and sensual. Whilst giving me head I asked her to reposition herself so I could play with her feet. We briefly tried a footjob as well but she was a bit inexperienced and so we moved on to the main course. Condom on and we started in mish. I watched a lot of porn that day so it took me a bit longer and eventually she suggested to change into doggy which then got the job done :lol:. After that I was offered a shower with a fresh towel and we had pleasant chit chat throughout. Her English is very good and she said she's from Portugal and not Brazil, which I believed given her knowledge of Portugal when probed with a few questions which only someone from Portugal would know.

Would I see her again? Yes if she would relocate closer to Central London.

Offline Jonestown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,830
  • Likes: 144
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
Do you want this moved to the review board, if so is it a positive/ neutral ?

Offline sw20punter

Ah sorry, yes please, it's a positive!