Author Topic: Ou Ya- Wakefield  (Read 983 times)

Offline Wakey_wakey

I’ve visited Ou Ya twice in September, different girl on both occasions. I didn’t catch their names apologies.

Nothing to add on other reviews in terms of booking and location, other than each time I messaged I received a prompt response and a time I wanted.

1st visit
I paid £95 45 for 1 hour and 50 b2b and HJ. The girl was slim I would say 20’s, acne to the face, she was friendly I didn’t find her the most attractive but her sensual touch was good so I opted for b2b. The massage was nothing to write home about, she let me rub her clit and allowed me to give her oral. Decent HJ to finish things off.

2nd visit
I thought I would give it another try. It’s relatively local and continent to me. This time I was met by an older 30 something lady, taken to the same room upstairs. The massage was really good lots of fo us on the lower back and buttocks. At what I thought was bang on the 30 minute mark she offered body to body. I offered 50 and she said okay doesn’t matter. Thinking she had misheard me I said body to body 50. She countered with 60 and I replied with I always pay 50 so she agreed. She stripped off in the corner behind my head. Once undressed she laid her natural boobs over my chest and nibbled my nipples but nothing sensual. I wasn’t allowed to touch between her legs. I laid her down and kissed her body, sucked nipples and attempted oral on her but it was clear this was a no so I didn’t pursue. Getting a little bored I fast forwarded to the HJ which did the business. After the clean up and her redressing I received a really nice head massage which ended abruptly with right that’s it’s darling. I paid 95 again for everything got dressed and left. When I looked at the clock in the room I thought there was 10 minutes left. When I got to the car my clock suggested I had been short changed by around 20 mins. In hindsight wish I had just had massage and left the extras.

I will likely return and chance my arm again. Maybe if I had paid the 60 that the 2nd girl wanted I may have had more luck but I think unlikely. On both visits combined I’m rating it as a neutral.

Offline wakefieldlad13

Thanks for the review

Not been myself for sometime now, and TBH the place is quite invisible on different media platforms and with the lack of reviews, then i tend to forget abouts its existence

Your info is helpful, and the pricing is acceptable, but may i ask why you did not do 2 reviews, one for each girl/visit?

Offline Wakey_wakey

Laziness on my part plus the limited information online and no names for the girls. I’m happy to separate them out if you would prefer?

Offline wakefieldlad13

Laziness on my part plus the limited information online and no names for the girls. I’m happy to separate them out if you would prefer?


Personally im happy with it being 1 review, i read your review and understood it, and can get why you kept it to just the one

The girls names would have been very helpful, but girls often recycle names too, however, it would have been 2 reviews for a shop which doesnt often get mentioned, the scores are relevant too, in this case 2 neutrals would show consistency to other punters whom may be looking for a plan B or C, whereas 2 reds would potentially keep us away

It would also have been another review on your own tally, either way, its your choice, and once again thanks for the info

Offline scouting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,418
  • Likes: 292
  •  
  • Reviews: 183
I’ve visited Ou Ya twice in September, different girl on both occasions. I didn’t catch their names apologies.



Reviews without a name for the SP are moved to discussions. Your report can still be seen by members there

Offline wakefieldlad13


Reviews without a name for the SP are moved to discussions. Your report can still be seen by members there

Scouting, is it possible for you to clarify this with a MOD please, as to me that sounds contradictory to rule 4... regarding massage establishments where provider do not have names?

4 Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking. A meeting does not need to occur, and money does not need to change hands. The only criterion is that she has accepted the initial booking. Members can post more than one review about an SP, but touting will result in a ban.
Reviews must be within the last 6 months, for ALL members now.
Only one sex worker can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency/establishment/ brothel. .The exceptions are sex parties, duos, etc. and massage establishments where providers do not have names
Reviews must contain a link, contact details or address (if publicised by the service provider).
The title of the review should only have SP Name - Location - (B&S / TOFTT / SCAM label if needed), and there are no abbreviations of establishments in the title of a review.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2026, 07:43:40 pm by wakefieldlad13 »

Offline scouting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,418
  • Likes: 292
  •  
  • Reviews: 183
Scouting, is it possible for you to clarify this with a MOD please, as to me that sounds contradictory to rule 4... regarding massage establishments where provider do not have names?

4 Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking. A meeting does not need to occur, and money does not need to change hands. The only criterion is that she has accepted the initial booking. Members can post more than one review about an SP, but touting will result in a ban.
Reviews must be within the last 6 months, for ALL members now.
Only one sex worker can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency/establishment/ brothel. .The exceptions are sex parties, duos, etc. and massage establishments where providers do not have names
Reviews must contain a link, contact details or address (if publicised by the service provider).
The title of the review should only have SP Name - Location - (B&S / TOFTT / SCAM label if needed), and there are no abbreviations of establishments in the title of a review.

I agree there are some ambiguities with regards to the rules. 3 or 4 weeks ago Helpers were directed to tighten up on this particular area. Believe me, I have checked with the Mods & Admin over what we're meant to do in situations such as this and their guidance is clear. Un-named reviews should be moved to discussions. If you feel I may have got this wrong by all means report the post for confirmation. If I am over-ruled I'll accept gracefully.

It hasn't been made easy by the fact that I seem to be the only Helper following the instruction BTW.

Offline Upsndowns79

No worries Scouting you are doing as requested. As you know i questioned on a previous review and by no means was I shooting the messenger.

As I said before i personally believe if we are not allowed to “review” unnamed massage girls or girls working behind generic Chinese Vivastreet ads we are missing some vital information that helps members. We all know the names we are given are bullshit names anyway and change more frequently than their knickers but it still provides good info of premises and adverts and by adding details/ages/descriptions the information can be useful to ID a particular girl.

I’ve reported to Mods for clarity and obviously will be happy to follow whatever guidance is recieved.


Offline 90125

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Admin
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,080
  • Likes: 67
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
You have clarity. Name needed. The info remains in discussions or on a general review topic. Reviews are to give info about individual SP’s not a parlour review.

Offline Upsndowns79

Thanks for the response.

As Wakey points out we maybe need and amend to the rule 4 where it states “ The exceptions are sex parties, duos, etc. and massage establishments where providers do not have names”

Offline 90125

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Admin
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,080
  • Likes: 67
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
I recognise your point but everyone has a name. We often have had reviews saying “I forget the name”. Punters just need to ask.

Personally I would think twice seeing a nameless SP as would think they could be trafficked, but that’s a separate discussion not for this thread.

Offline wakefieldlad13

I previously asked Scouting to confer with MODS, and to clarify the moving of the review to discussions was correct on the basis of rule 4

IMO, Scoutings reply covered his actions, and i thank him for his reply
Like he said, he was following a directive that had come down from admin and mods regarding this, and that he had acted on that directive, and he then conveyed this to us, also adding that he too believed that there was some ambiguities surrounding this


I see that one of the MODS has his own thoughts/concerns over girls not giving their names, which is a pretty scary thought, and one what i wouldnt want to be faced with, and TBH we have seen many examples of this in recent times, with all the raids and things

Though my own thoughts regarding girls refusals to name herself, would be more down to her own personal discretion, maybe she is/was pretty new and hadnt thought about creating an alias for herself, on the flip side, if she cannot be identified by a name then she is unlikely to be outed on the net


My personal views regarding names on reviews is quite simple, I believe that names are integral to reviews and i believe this for many reasons, and that names should be included, though i can also see why rule 4 appeared to give massage shops an exemption on the providers names


From my own POV, i try to keep track of the girls i see or have seen, looking at their movements and their name changes, especially when or if they move venues

I know that some girls may work in different shops in the same town or city and will often use a different name when changing venues, sometimes this is because the new venue may already have a girl with the same name in situ and getting updates on their name changes helps us all

I know that some girls when flitting to a different shop in the same town, like to make it look like they are not taking customers from shop A to shop B, obviously not wanting to incurr the wrath of mamasans which may prevent their return in the future, so IMO, getting the girls names is paramount

A few examples of this would be say, Jojo, the Ubon girl, Jojo as worked in many shops and has also toured over a number of years, Jojo also uses the name Mintra, and occasionally jenny, in the past she as used Dear and Dara

Ploy the former Yonlanda girl i believe used Kanya at Hua Hin in Hudds but changed to Ploy in Yonlanda, as to not offend Shirley, but when she went to Sheffield, to Muang, she used the name Honey, which is the name she used in Nuneaton


Another Yonlanda girl, Nancy, Nancy originally used the name Emmy Thai then went on to promote herself as Thai magic hands, the Magic hands by Nancy, Natty Thai was another name she used too
As Emmy Thai, Nancy earned herself a bad rep, then pulled it back as Magic hands, then as Nancy and as Natty before returning to Nancy, it was only by naming her on reviews that we were able to pin her to previous names, which looking at her current bad rep proved to be the right thing to do

Another example, in fact this is a good example of why getting a girls name is important, for both good and bad reasons too
The good being related to her being popular when she first arrived in West yorks, great service, enthusiastic and good pricing, and the punters flocked to her, this did cause issue in Suhep, as the other girls were not happy with how popular she was and with her low pricing for extras
The bad relates to when she was outed for, (as reported by a UKP member on here), blatantly going BB with him, something which if i recall was backed up by a second outing, and without her name/s then we would not be able to avoid

This girl would be Lisa whom initially worked Suhep and Siriporn as Lisa, she also worked as Lisa at Hansa, though when she first went to Hansa she was using the name Rose, and a different name again when she worked Time in Bradford
And by knowing the names she uses, punters can avoid when she is in other areas, for instance, Lisa used the name Ging in Newcastle and Yaya in Radarran in Manchester, im unsure of the names she used in Chilli, which then became Chanya in M11 area, where she also worked

So like i say, i do believe that names should be included in reviews, but i also know that girls do not always want to give their name, and with what we are seeing in some of the shops now regarding their reaction to reviews, i.e the Chinese place in Bentley' then i can see getting names, or genuine names, becoming harder, which could see massage shop reviews dry up

So again, from my POV, not wishing to see shop reviews dry up, and on the basis of what rule 4 states, “ The exceptions are sex parties, duos, etc. and massage establishments where providers do not have names”, then i do have to  disagree with the decision to not allow massage shop reviews without the providers name

BUT i am not the boss and im sure he/they will get rule 4 amended when they can, if they feel the need

So other than concerns over massage shop reviews drying up, im sure that once rule 4 as been amended to cover this, and we are all aware of this, then IMO, we as members have no cause to grumble

Offline Upsndowns79

Head1 has now set up a poll on whether or not this rule should be changed/enforced and asked for comment. Thought I’d bring it members attention as I know there are some opinions on it.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=466036.0

Offline wakefieldlad13

Head1 has now set up a poll on whether or not this rule should be changed/enforced and asked for comment. Thought I’d bring it members attention as I know there are some opinions on it.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=466036.0

Thanks Upsy, good move on your part and a good idea from H1