I was looking for a new destination for Punting in Europe, and there was a decent amount of feedback on Madrid. So I thought of taking a stab at it. I have been to the punters heaven in Germany such as Cologne, Dusseldorf and Frankfurt; they have been always my favourites so far.
After doing a bit of research on various websites and some help from AI

, I planned my trip to Madrid with my friend earlier this month. My plan was to stay for 4 days and cover as many budget friendly brothels or erotic massage places during this time with a touch of street encounters too. Reached around early evening and booked a place within the city and planned my tours only within Madrid. The commuting with is very convenient with the day pass under 10 Euros that covers about 10 trips where each trip is considered In and Out of the station. My trips were within Zone A so, it wasn't hitting that much on my pocket and it was 1.5 Euro for single trip and even to and from the Airport (if you take a bus). While commuting, I used to come across so many stunning Chicas on the tubes, and unfortunately I just have to dream about them.
Gran Via:
On the first evening we planned to visit the busy area of Gran Via where I have read from other posts and Wikisexguide that the street girls are all around the place. Especially the street near McDonalds. It was raining slightly and has gone dark by the time we reached. We thought this is the right time to test our luck and walked around the main roads and side streets. Unfortunately there was no presence of even a single street worker. All we had was one tout chasing us to walk us into a Cabaret. We were not in the mood for it, so gave him a pass and walked away with disappointment. I am not sure how outdated was the information on the other sites, but it wasn't true at least in May 2026. Returned home and had some food, beers and hit the bed. The walls of these hotel rooms were paper thin and we could hear every word from the adjacent rooms. By now you would have guessed it and yes the next door was in mood and he started humping his partner... we could hear every expression in their act and timed him as well... that was the only fun part of the day.
Dharma Massages - Erotic Massage Madrid:
External Link/Members OnlyThe next day we wanted to start with a massage having a bit of intimate touch. Found that Dharma has a variety of massages with a Happy Ending in all of their services. Reached there and was guided inside by a beautiful Spanish girl between around 25 years. She asked if we had an appointment for whish our answer was No. She took us into a well decorated room with pleasant music and aroma. She came back with a Tab and water. She was slim, flat chested but had beautiful booty and asked if we would like to be explained together or individually. We were slightly confused if the massage would be in the same room but she clarified its only explanation of the menu together. That was so thoughtful of them as me and my friend might not be that close to choose options openly. She put the kit on the floor and was bending quite often to show off her beautiful bum. Then she was on her knees and started explaining all options on the menu on the tab starting from simple massage with HE (no touching and the masseur keeps her clothes on) which was 50 Euros. There were 4-5 levels which included Nuru - B2B, BJ, etc for various durations and all these doesn't include sex. When we expressed our intentions, she pulled out a new menu which includes everything plus sex. That was a bit expensive going beyond 200 Euros for 30-45 mins. We just opted for Nuru Massage which included B2B. She then showed us one more Spanish masseur who is from La Palma. She is a bit chubby (not out of shape) with a good pair of boobs (probably 36DD or 36E) She shook hands, and the lady again returned saying they are only two and we got to choose between them. My friend is a Booty person and I am a boobs guy. So, our selection was a no brainer and we chose them in seconds. The massage was okay and she got undressed pushing her breasts from top to bottom and then encouraged me to hold them and caress with small talk on Canary Islands, etc. She then turned me face up and started working downstairs and eventually I blew up. Similar good experience from my friend with a good booty view during the massage. Massage ended with an offer to take shower but I declined. Overall it was an okay experience for 80 Euros B2B massage. The location and the venue was good, the service was excellent but it was a bit pricey for me as I expect sex in that price. They do have a good line-up of girls on the website but wee not available when we reached. Probably worth booking in advance. The comms on WhatsApp in English was good.
Cap Madrid (naturist sauna):
External Link/Members OnlySame day we went to this as they had an event. Cap Madrid is pretty much an equivalent of Swingers club here in the UK. Struggled to speak to the reception over the phone as they knew less than 5% english. He said to come later that day and when we arrived, there were only 5 men in their towels waiting with a hope of some ladies to turn up later. The guy at the entry honestly declared that its only men inside at that time. So, we happly left the place unlike here in the UK they don't disclose until we buy the entry ticket and realise it inside. So, not a good experience for us but its a matter of chance.
Even11 Brothel (Open 24 hrs):
External Link/Members OnlyThe next day we have done more of research and found this brothel promising. The process are standard and it is 80 Euros for 30 mins which includes standard service - BJ, slight massage and sex. The place is in a very beautiful residential area. The inside décor is so hifi and at a 5 star level. There comes a lady and she took us into a room. The lady doesn't know English so we got to rely on the translator. On the Whatsapp I have been told there are 4 ladies. So was waiting to see them. The receptionist called them for an intro, and after a bit of yelling, there came two girls. One was Sammy and the other was Kim and both are from Colombia. Sammy had a good figure probably about 35 years and slightly darker complexion. Then came Kim who was very slim, 22 years and her bum was so tender and was bouncing while walking on heels with a lot of tattoos in her body. The receptionist concluded that they are the only available. I picked Kim and went upstairs into another dark but well maintained room. I have been offered beer or any other drink and I opted for a bottle of water. She took the money and I went in for a shower while she went to stash the cash at the reception and returned with a kit - towels, lotions, water, lubricants, etc. She then started preparing the bed with a sheet while I undressed and started groping her from the back. She stopped preparing the bed and gor indulged with me in enjoying my hands on her then turned around for a proper kissing. She was a girl next door, slim dress size like 26 with a good pair of boobs and a beautiful face. She has the city girl vibe in her and was good at Smalltalk though she knew very little English. She resumed preparing bed and offered me to lay with face up. She then started with a BJ nice and easy. The room was dark but properly lit to turn on. Mirrors were all over around the bed to see in reflection of Kim while she was onto me. I started touching her all over while she was enjoying my cock. This went on for a while and we moved on to cow girl. This is where she showed the real pleasure of a Latina - young but experienced. She then turned around for a reverse CG with mine locked into her. The view on the mirrors was amazing. We then moved onto doggy which I took advantage of her soft bum and pounded her while she was moaning in ecstasy. Finally I ended up in my favourite Mish ramming her to my heats content while she was kissing me all around. I the finished in her and took another quick shower to conclude. Overall it was an excellent experience with her. The girls keep changing on the website keeping the same names. So, the Kim I saw is not the same online.
We went again the next day where she said there will be many number of girls in the afternoon. We checked on Whatsapp, there were 5 available but when we went there were only two and I didn't fancy them much. We then told there will be more in the evening. So we checked on Whatsapp and they counted about 10 available We rushed to the venue and there were only 2 available. I asked why is the promise for 10 then? She then looked at my whatsapp and then started calling others. Looks like the handler is someone else and they are listing the girls down without knowing the availability. With a bot of difficulty she was able to call in 5 new girls downstairs. I chose Ariel
External Link/Members Only. She was tall slim 34C which I am okay. I could have chosen one other girl who had a better rack. Same process and I started with Ariel who deliver same services but she did not have that much intimacy as Kim. I couldn't finish by the time I got tired and she started fingering herself while I was finishing myself with a hand job. This was an unique experience for me but worked. The room was facing the main road and half of the curtain was open. She tried to close if in the middle of the act but couldn't. Every passer-by could see us naked in bed if they wanted. I was at first concerned but then I said to myself who is going to recognise me and it was a bit of a kick to be honest.
But every girl though take time are decent, respectful and shook hands giving their name. All of the process in here was handled very professionally and it was value for money. I would recommend every punter to visit this place if you happen to be in Madrid.
Placer Madrid Erotic Massage:
External Link/Members OnlyThe next day we contacted PlacerMadrid and confirmed they do offer sex along with the massage. We reached the place and this was in a decent locality which nobody would recognise this as a brothel. The comms on WhatsApp was very clear and we entered the venue. We were greeted by a receptionist who spoke very good English. She offered us a seat and started the rollcall. The ladies turned up one by one from downstairs and gave a kiss while introducing themselves. These girls were good but aged between 30 and 40. My friend picked one while I water to wait for Morgan who was busy that time. Later my tummy started rumbling with a Paella from a reputed restaurant but didn't work for me. The receptionist allowed me to use their toilets which was very professional of them. I then saw the lady whom I was waiting for, but I didn't have the strength to go with her. I politely declined and waited for my friend to finish. Allegedly my friend had an excellent time while the girl dominated and gave real pleasure in CG and Reverse CG. She was kissing him all over and had sex as if it was the first time in months. My friend did return with a big smile on his face and they did have a great Smalltalk too. Overall it was a good experience for me as a professional service and the experience from my friend. It was 60 Euros for 30 mins which is the cheapest so far in town.
I would strongly recommend to pay a visit.
Other Experiences:
External Link/Members Only and
External Link/Members Only - Contacted some girls on these sites and most of them are charging 80 Euros at least for a quickie 15 mins and 100-120 for 30 mins. There is a lot of uncertainty in the genuinity and quality. My friend did visit one of them and had a bad experience of fake ad. I managed to find a good escort called Jimena - +34668525081
External Link/Members Only Venezuelan on one of these sites who offered quickie for 50 Euros (she usually doesn't do 15 mins but agreed for me). I didn't want to book for more time if the Ad is fake. But to my surprise she was excellent in delivering service. She seriously enjoying to be on top of me and started fucking me with her eyes closed and a lot of FK. I then took over and gave her a good pounding in doggy and Mish. The deal was great for that price for sure. Also I met one other lady called Brenda +34 655-289-683
External Link/Members Only who looked gorgeous as in the pics, but I messed up in comms. I wanted to set her for my friend and we both arrived at the front door which I mentioned to her even before entering the building. She shut the door calling me a con man as two of us arrived. I tried to explain that I was setting this up for my friend and I just came to see you but the message got lost in translation. Someone else could try her and get the most out of her - 80 Eorus for 30 mins.
There was another erotic massage service called
External Link/Members Only. The girls were decent and good comms on Whatsapp but I found it very late before I planned my return and the girls were fully booked. They do include sex in the duration of the massage.
I have contacted a couple of other escorts who wanted to pay on Transcash in advance and then share the QR code once the job is done. No matter what options we give, she is reluctant to meet before the Transcash token is purchased. I smelled something fishy and pulled out of the game. I did read a bot on the Transcash scams, so I didn't want to any Bait & Switch experience in Madrid.
The city was good but full of museums and palaces which are not my cup of tea. My mission was only on punting. We did end up visiting the Palace which is very busy we got to book it two days in advance. Its worth visiting and don't miss the armoury section which is near the exit (same ticket works for as the entry to this place)
Overall IMO, Madrid is a place not that great for punters who are looking for cheap and best punting - Mondial in Cologne and MGM in Dusseldorf were the best. There are good places but you end up spending more which I could do it even here in the UK. Drop a note if you have any questions.
The phone numbers were on the website, so pasted here just for convenience. Moderator - these numbers can be removed if its a breach.