Author Topic: DUO - Kylie33 and Nik1lov3 in West Hampstead  (Read 2256 times)


3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 8983109) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]
2 review(s) for Kylie33 (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline SloeJoggs

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Comms: free flowing exchange via Kommons numbers on WhatsApp for same day booking. Noticed that the agency who operate their AW profiles have been promoting some Dominatrix's OnlyFans pages on those WhatsApp numbers' statuses.

Location: apartment a few minutes walk from ThamesLink station.

Cost: £200 each for the hour plus £50 each for OWO with CIM.

Ladies: as per photos, Kylie is a pocket rocket of about 20yo with a peachy butt whilst Nikole is a gym bunny in her mid 20s with shapely bolt-ons.

Event: having enjoyed myself with both these nubile Argentinian flatmates on separate occasions I thought I’d treat myself to a first duo of 2026. Kylie welcomed me with a kiss on both cheeks then lead me to her bedroom after which Nikole entered and gave me a nice snog. Sorted out cash then more DFK from Nikole whilst Kylie squatted and got down to OWO.

We all then moved to the bed and I helped both ladies out of their lingerie before Nikole popped on a dom for cowgirl whilst Kylie kissed my neck and chest with an occasional bit of FK; although she seemed keener to fondle Nikole tits than snog me.

Time for a new dom as Kylie hopped on for reverse cowgirl, giving me a great view of that juicy booty before Nikole lay beside me for DFK. Could feel the sap rising so requested CIM and Nikole whipped off the condom to suck me dry, sadly Kylie wasn’t up for a snowball though.

Kylie and myself shared a bottle of cold water whilst Nikole freshened up in the bathroom then it was time for more snogging from Nikole who started wanking my cock to get me ready for round 2.

She popped on another dom and opted for missionary position this time whilst Kylie and myself exchanged kisses. Then another change of condoms before Kylie got into doggy and I FK with Nikole.

With the hour at an end, off came the condom and Kylie squatted beside the bed for more OWO whilst I snogged Nikole but I needed the more experienced WG’s expertise to reach a 2nd climax and she wanked me off until I jizzed on Kylie’s tits.

Verdict: watching the World Cup had me lusting for some Argentine ladies and these 2 satisfied that appetite. They both had their luggage packed and said that were jetting off this week, so I might’ve to take a punt on one of their compatriots over in Spitalfields if no more appear in in NW London.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline koshkaj

Bloody 'ell. Nice one, mate.

Tried to get in touch with both of them this week for a same day booking via Kommons, still awaiting a response from either one, and now they're flying away  :cry:

Offline APXcl

Great review mate. Nice to read that Nicole is in better form than when I saw her last year. Don't think I'd re-visit but her latest review (including yours) are appealing. I'd expect these ladies would get a fair bit more busier now anyway which I'd assume is good for them.

Offline SloeJoggs

Bloody 'ell. Nice one, mate.

Tried to get in touch with both of them this week for a same day booking via Kommons, still awaiting a response from either one, and now they're flying away  :cry:

Looks like Nikole is doing some sightseeing around the continent before jetting back to Argentina, as she posted some pics on her WhatsApp status :cool:

Never really used Kommons until recently but seems that it’s the best place for finding Latin American WGs, as several have mentioned that their AW profiles are run by a maid / agency but they handle their own Kommons bookings.

Great review mate. Nice to read that Nicole is in better form than when I saw her last year. Don't think I'd re-visit but her latest review (including yours) are appealing. I'd expect these ladies would get a fair bit more busier now anyway which I'd assume is good for them.

Thankfully she wasn’t distracted by her mobile during my visits and Nikole’s English seems to have improved greatly over the past 12 months (after reading your review I probably wouldn’t have taken a punt on Nikole unless I’d met her whilst visiting Kylie) but neither of them will get much benefit from my review, unless they’re able to use the same AW profiles upon their returns next year.