Author Topic: British Lola - Cambridge  (Read 808 times)


2 review(s) for British Lola-Vice (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Rock123

I saw Lola earlier in Cambridge this week

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

There wasn't much to read up upon her on here, but seeing as English SPs in Cambridge are a dime a dozen and she looked fit and tall, I thought I'd give it a go.

So I texted her to enquire about a booking, made a booking for an hour which was £220. Steep, but I wanted an hour instead of 30mins.

So her location was in eddington in a block of apartments that are new builds and took me about 20mins to walk around trying to find the apartment block. Nevertheless I called Lola and she guided me to the right apartment block.

Her age of 30 on AW is about right, perhaps a couple years older but her pictures are accurate.

Anyway she is definitely tall as descibed in her profile and has a slender body, very nice. I got the paperwork out of the way and we went into the bedroom and started off with some kissing and then oral on me which was owo. I have to say Lola gave me one of the best BJs i've experienced! She definitely knows what she's doing there!

Then she put a condom on and did a bit of cowgirl, missionary and reverse cowgirl. I certainly needed a breather after that, so Lola decided to play with herself and I asked if she thought my mouth could do a better job! So, I licked her out for a bit and afterwards Lola asked what I wanted, well I said what else is on offer and Lola said anything except anal. So, with that in mind I chanced my arm and asked if she'd rim me and she said yes!

So Lola rimmed me whilst giving me a HJ which is how I finished.

It was a good experience and yes the price of £220 is steep (for any SP) in my mind, but seeing as there is always a lack of good English SPs in Cambridge, I thought it was a price I was willing to pay and for me was value for money. I would see Lola again if she returns to Cambridge. Though hopefully next time its not in Eddington! Those new apartment blocks all together, means it's not easy to find the right one.

Offline Currywurst

seeing as English SPs in Cambridge are a dime a dozen

:thumbsdown: You don't say!
 
Nice review btw.