External Link/Members OnlyCost£70 for 1 hour massage
The ladyQuite a slim Brazilian lady. I’d guess she’s in her 40s, but seems to be in good shape. I generally prefer women in their 20s, but I did find Laura attractive. I only saw her clothed, but she looks like she has fake boobs, which are not really my thing.
The massageOverall it was a good massage. She has decent technique and worked hard to give a good massage. I do a lot of sports and have regular massges. I’ve had better, but I was certainly satisfied with Laura’s technique.
ExtrasI didn’t ask about extras, but they’re clearly on offer. She started working on my legs first and very early on she brushed against my cock. This continued throughout the massage. I was quite tempted to ask about extras, but for whatever reason i didn’t. I just wanted to enjoy the massage and didn’t really fancy a negotiation.i enjoyed the brushes against my cock though, and felt slightly bad that I didn’t make it clear either way about what I wanted. But if she’d brought it up, then I’d probably have gone for it.
OverallAlthough I didn’t partake in any extras, I’d be happy to book Laura again. I found her pleasant, she gave a good massage, and I fancied her despite not really being my type.