Author Topic: Review - Nina One of a kind escorts  (Read 491 times)

Offline Franklyfrank

  • Age Check : 18+

  • Ban Countdown
    Loading...
  • Posts: 12
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0

I booked Nina twice, in two different cities, and had two quite different experiences. The first time she was very sweet and incredibly sexy, but also a little reserved. We had another girl with us and Nina seemed slightly uncomfortable with the situation, keeping a bit more to herself and not really being into kissing.

The second time, however, she was absolutely fantastic. She was much more relaxed and affectionate, incredibly sexy, and the chemistry was great. She has a gorgeous body and beautiful breasts, and she's an amazing kisser. She was also very open and uninhibited sexually, which made the whole experience feel natural and exciting.

A big plus is that arranging travel was incredibly easy. I booked her in two different cities and the agency was very flexible and reasonable about it. They didn't charge any additional travel time. I only paid for her ticket and hotel, which I thought was very fair.

I would definitely recommend Nina and would happily book her again. The agency itself has also been excellent in my experience: professional, flexible, easy to deal with and very reasonable.

External Link/Members Only