Sugar Babies
Shemales
Massage
UKPunting
Register
Home
Login
Register
UKPunting
»
Discussions & Reviews
»
Punting Abroad
»
Europe
»
Coyote Benidorm
« previous
next »
Pages:
[
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic:
Coyote Benidorm
(
Read 2030 times
)
Captainhowdy666
Age Check :
Posts: 920
Likes: 41
Reviews: 61
«
on:
June 03, 2026, 06:19:43 am »
Just saw a post on Facebook about coyote Benidorm and was unaware it’s actually a beothel right next to my favourite curry houses.
Anyone had the pleasure and know pricing or do I have to TOFTT next month ?
insignia
Age Check :
Posts: 645
Likes: 7
Reviews: 13
«
Reply #1 on:
June 05, 2026, 05:19:25 pm »
Avoid. I went in few weeks ago put of curiosity. I was pestered before i got to the bar, some girl ordered herself a vodka and coke and gave me the bill for 30 euro. I laughed and walked out
Captainhowdy666
Age Check :
Posts: 920
Likes: 41
Reviews: 61
«
Reply #2 on:
June 05, 2026, 07:17:31 pm »
Cheers, will give it a miss.
Still need to try Ana’s, they were closed the last time I tried.
insignia
Age Check :
Posts: 645
Likes: 7
Reviews: 13
«
Reply #3 on:
June 06, 2026, 12:27:47 pm »
There was a bar i forget the name. But right near anna's on the strip there was somthing called, Why not bar. Down the little ally to the side there was some right babes pole dancing topless. Things were going on out the back.
Pages:
[
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
UKPunting
»
Discussions & Reviews
»
Punting Abroad
»
Europe
»
Coyote Benidorm
Member Benefits
From just £36 per year
Massage Reviews:
Explore 15K+ reviews.
Unlimited Interaction:
Access and engage with all content.
Distraction-Free:
No more annoying popups.
Full Access:
Click on external links freely.
See Everything:
View all posted images.
Join Today
close