Hey all,
External Link/Members OnlyComms: Sent her a message and she replied fairly quick. Guided into the flat no problems via WhatsApp
Location: flat near Stratford, decent for purpose and she also had a flat mate, didn’t speak to her though
Price: £60 for 30 mins
Services: OW, Doggy, Missionary
Looks: As others have mentioned, it’s not the girl in the pictures. Short, blonde tattooed girl, alright tits and ass.
Action: Got to the flat, I asked if I could wash my hands and was told sink is not working so had to use the bath tub tap. Once back in the bedroom, she’s already naked and asks me to do so too. Condom goes on and she starts sucking, it’s alright. Does go quite slow and build up. She charges £20 extra for cumming twice in half an hour. After a brief bout of OW, got her to bend over and fucked her in doggy. Had to go slow as she was so tight I’d gone very quick. Flipped her around for some missionary, said she doesn’t kiss at all, not even a single part of the body. She just laid there not really doing anything, it was a very robotic performance. Got her to give me OW again and I could feel the sap rising so I said to her if I finish now, I’ll give her an extra £20 to let me go again. She says no we don’t have enough time. We had only been at it for 15 mins and I had paid for 30 mins. She goes she doesn’t do full action for 30 mins and I quote ‘if I see 10 guys a day, I can’t do full 30 mins time with everyone’. Bitch don’t advertise it then, fucked me right off. Told her then can we at least cuddle for the last 10-15 mins? She goes no I’ve got my regular who is on the way. At that point I was just getting more and more pissed off so just decided to leave. To top it off, she was also texting on the phone on and off and just seemed not at all interested in the punt.
Conclusion: Avoid like the plague, robotic performance, coupled with her bullshit attitude just pissed me right off. Paid £60 for 30 mins and got 15 mins of mediocrity and that’s me being generous. Should’ve just gone to see someone else in the area but oh well.