Hi all - Returning to the UK next month for work with a small window for some fun - lots of it exists in the porta potty world I live in, but way outside of my budget
I've had some interest in Tantric Serena - Good AW feedback but its back ended in dates, with big gaps and the users leaving feedback seem a little fake - so my punting sense is going - She only has one review here from a contributor I remembered had caused some 'noise' in a previous version of the forum.
She replies to messages and appears to be quite eloquent .. has had a profile for a long time ... but something isn't adding up ... v limited opportunity for punting so want to make sure I get a good booking - Poppyxx / Michelle / etc. are away for my dates - ECB is offline these days - So would appreciate any feedback for Serena or any recommendation on a good GFE provider for 90 mins / 2 hrs (I prefer longer bookings) at around 350 max .. RB may be another option but that would be closer to the time ...
Thanks in advance and reviews, of course, follow my trip.
