Sugar Babies
Shemales
Massage
UKPunting
Register
Home
Login
Register
UKPunting
»
Discussions & Reviews
»
Punting Abroad
»
Europe
»
Lisbon sensual massage
« previous
next »
Pages:
[
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic:
Lisbon sensual massage
(
Read 3802 times
)
RaajValdez
Age Check :
Posts: 77
Likes: 5
Reviews: 13
«
on:
April 04, 2026, 11:35:20 am »
Hi. I’m going to Lisbon next month. Any recommendations on massages with HE? I’m not looking for any more than that. Any recommendations of venue, Sp, and relevant web links would be really appreciated.
MrIncredible
Age Check :
Posts: 119
Likes: 0
Reviews: 15
«
Reply #1 on:
April 07, 2026, 01:23:15 pm »
I had a good time at
External Link/Members Only
last time I was in Lisbon, I went to the Chiado option. Very discreet down a side street. All comms handled by whatsapp, including being sent pictures of the Masseuses
Edward Trotter
Age Check :
Posts: 145
Likes: 2
Reviews: 13
«
Reply #2 on:
May 26, 2026, 05:36:23 pm »
I rarely have the appetite for punting these days but I spent a week in Portugal on business around 7 or 8 years ago. Most of my time was spent between Porto and Lisbon. I did quite a lot of research before I went and ultimately found that
External Link/Members Only
was the best site, at least for me. IIRC, I had 4 or 5 punts in the week. The most memorable was with a student in Porto. I texted her while I was dining in the hotel restaurant and she was in my room inside the hour! From what I recall Apartadox seemed to yield some genuine girls unlike a lot of sites these days.
Pages:
[
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
UKPunting
»
Discussions & Reviews
»
Punting Abroad
»
Europe
»
Lisbon sensual massage
Member Benefits
From just £36 per year
Massage Reviews:
Explore 15K+ reviews.
Unlimited Interaction:
Access and engage with all content.
Distraction-Free:
No more annoying popups.
Full Access:
Click on external links freely.
See Everything:
View all posted images.
Join Today
close