Author Topic: Flavia - 34 Romilly Street, Soho walk up  (Read 2582 times)

Offline Cullen

I first saw Flavia at the Romilly St walk up one sunny Tuesday last month. She's a new girl on the scene, Brazilian, mid 30s, blonde, gorgeous slim pert body, with some pussy hair (a rarity among working girls in my experience) and pretty face. Certainly up there with the hottest in Soho, although that is a low bar these days. She also speaks next to no English.

For our first meet I plumped for sex and oral for £50. She gave a decent BJ, with me laid on the bed while she sucked me off for a few minutes with a bit of eye-contact, then into missionary for a few minutes fucking, gradually increasing the intensity. The sex and oral were decent, but what got me (and got me returning) was how sexy I found her, both physically and also her manner. Not being able to communicate beyond sign language is an issue, but once the gloves were off she knows her allure and uses it.

So, I did return, this time to Greens Court in Soho, where she works Sat and Mon, and while the positive is based on my experience above, I thought I'd share this to help get a better picture of how things are with here, at least from my experience.

This time, I planned to go for 20 minutes (£75), but as soon as I got into her room and she suggested 30 minutes (£90) I couldn't resist. For 30 minutes I was fully expecting some RO, which is always something I go for, even over a BJ at times. But no, she wagged her finger at me when I did the international sign language for cunninglingus and waggled my tongue. Instead, what she offered was a couple of fingers inside her, and some pretty vigorous frigging of her clit, with her hand directing the movement and pace at times. I don't think I've ever had a WG do this with me before and wasn't sure what to make of it - was she controlling the movement to get her off? In any case, she seemed to get wet (although she did stick a load of lube on my fingers beforehand - something she did every time I put my finger in or around her pussy during the 30 mins), and she definitely makes the right faces, proper sexy looking.

A great BJ followed, this time with me kneeling over her on the bed, nearly bringing me off, which is rare with a rubber on. Another quick frig followed and then into doggy where I pulled her pert arse cheeks apart and enjoyed her sweet little hole while I slowly fucked her. Some mutual masturbaton followed, before I got her into missionary, starting gently and then pulling her legs back for a quick pounding to finish.

This second meet would also be a positive, but a low one, based on the fact that she doesn't allow RO, and also her lack of English. Other than that, she's the sexiest girl I've seen in Soho for a long time, probably since Thai Poppy (who also worked out of the same address, if anyone remembers her).

« Last Edit: May 25, 2026, 11:19:52 am by Cullen »

Offline Chesterblurtage2017

Was she upstairs or downstairs in Greens Court?

Offline Cullen

Was she upstairs or downstairs in Greens Court?

She was upstairs and busy when I first went there, but when I went back she was on the first floor for some reason. When I went in I walked past Nicole (the other WG who shared Greens Court that day) and two maids. Flavia has her name indicating what floor she's on.

Offline Massage Bloke

Cheers, Cullen... :drinks:

Review, much appreciated.

Offline Duron

Any description of boob size, quality?

Offline Snagbadjer

Nice. I've only ever fingered two SPs out of hundreds of meets. So it's great when they let you.