Author Topic: Gio 2025 | Morecambe  (Read 1723 times)


4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 8288459) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scouting]

Offline ronatkinson

Gios AW profile is super sparse, but sometimes I think you can read a profile for veracity - fake profiles can be too eager, and Gio's barely bothers to say hi. Over text - also sparse -  it came about that she was in a small property in Morecambe, and not in the expected canal-side flats in Lancaster, which I find a personal penance to vist, and which can be a bit bait and switchy.

So obvioulsy either a west-end based honeytrap or a bona fide brazilian queen freshly arrived in the UK.

Who doesnt' like a little drama in their lives?

As you've probably gathered from the title, what we have on our hands here is a ridiculously voluptuous, vaugely soulful brazilian queen.

Gio is perhaps the fist person to completly occupy all three cardinal dimensions. The curves on this woman are ridiculous, Her ass is HUGE, waist petite, breasts swoopingly large and tenderly nippled and it is diffifult not to giggle with a kind of boyish glee when you first see her. I'm not saying that there has been no medical assistance in the creation of this form, but I myself did not detect any obvious signs of it.

You can perhaps detect a kind of puppyish / craven / desperate adoration of her from this user, so I shouldn't go on, but its also worth noting that she's beautiful of face, large natural lips and the aforementioned soulful eyes.

Her manner is kind and fun and sexy and delivery of services is delicious. Only extra on offer is owo, which is £20, and which represents a fanatastic investment opportunity. Big ROI on that one.

Elsewhere all the usual, as you would expect, and no of course I'm not squeamish about writing about it. I came away with the feeling that I had made an adult transaction with someone who doesnt' mind doing this at all, and perhaps quite likes the company, rather than the vaugely angsty feeling you can get when engaging in Adult Work. Sometimes more than vaguely.

She was here for three days (Morecambe) and I saw her twice for two thirty minute sessions but spent a total time of around one hour thirty. Not to be expected, obvioulsly if she has more work, but she for some reason landed in Morecambe. Oh and English is conversational, for sure.

if you're at all on the fence about seeing her, see her.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Ben Riach

Hi.  Interested to know if dfk was a service?