Author Topic: Busty Ace Camille-Aberdeen tour  (Read 298 times)


1 review(s) for BustyAceCamille (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Davey Dykes

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,700
  • Likes: 27
  •  
  • Reviews: 117
External Link/Members Only

This is I think my 4th visit to Camille.  :rose: First 3 would've been when she was working through Divine but this was my only visit so far as an indy and can definitely confirm they are 1 and the same woman.

I hour visit at a chain Hotel near top end of Union Street where all previous meets have happened. £170 for the hour.

LFK, RO, OWO, mish. Camille is bloody good company, the first thing you notice when you walk through the door is her dazzling smile, then how tall she is and then how pretty although the last 2 are interchangeable. Beautiful soft accent too. I fun her a fantastic hostess and always enjoy my time with her which always seems to disappear way too quickly. She's welcome back anytime she chooses as far as I'm concerned.  :kissgirl:
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 06:55:29 am by Davey Dykes »

Offline Warden51

Nice review. I see she is down in Edinburgh, I think I will need arrange a meet.

How tall is Camille?