Author Topic: Mel_Honey - Mayfair  (Read 172 times)


19 review(s) for Mel_Honey (16 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline mangochut

External Link/Members Only

When
September/October

Comms
This was really flaky. I was pretty direct and clear but got told that I "just wanted to talk" and got given the cold shoulder for a few days. If you ask whether bank transfer is the only way to give a deposit then you might get blacklisted. Doesn't appear to be any wiggle room on this - 30 pounds

I asked if there's any outfits to choose from - it was a straight no which was a little disappointing


250 for 1 hour

DT - 30
CIM - 50
CIF - 80
Dominatrix - 50
Swallow - 100
Filming with face 150


Took swallow and filming, and DT for 1 hour - 300 handed over to total 330 with the deposit


Girl
Probably older than the stated age of 19. Filters hide the acne scars and spots. I'd say she was more likely to be around 23.
Great body, small tits - probably 32b or something around there, great arse
Not sure on her height but she was pretty tiny

One thing to note, one of her socials as a septum piercing - she didn't have it in during the meet
It was a disappointing surprise though to see she had a Dermal Piercing high on her cheek. Not a fan of those.

Location
Basement flat - small stairs going down from a fairly quiet road
Stank of weed, reminded me of a THC vape pen or something
Bathroom was tiny. Shower was a decent size but closing the shower door screen felt like a game of tetris

Unclean bed sheet used on the sofa/sofabed

Service
Started of with OWO in the lounge, she had some good, chilled music playing and seemed happy to give prolonged head. Switching between looking at the camera and at me.
Playing with the balls felt a little... lackluster but it was a good sight to see nevertheless
Round 1 finished with her swallowing and continuing to give head which was great.

Had some cuddles on the sofa after, DFK was pretty good, just as I liked - gave a good GFE experience
Started some small talk which I think was similar to another review. Asking how adventurous I was etc. Took a weird turn when she started asking if I think I would enjoy being cucked. Not great sex talk.

After a few mins we went for round 2. Off to the bedroom, continued some OWO. laying along side me so I could play with her too.
Moved to CG, Reverse CG, Doggy and then back to OWO for another swallow.

Biggest highlight had to be the sight of reverse cowgirl. Amazing twerking going on, felt like I was watching a pro like Rebeca Linares at work - External Link/Members Only

Overview
Maybe I caught her at a bad time with the comms... hard to say. Def started the session on the back foot around what her attitude would be like.
I'd rate it mid positive. Great option if you want to film, I never feel like I can find many options for this.

Would I return... probably not.
The facial piercings aren't really my thing and there wasn't much of a connection

Offline koshkaj

Thanks for the review.

Awful comms are well documented here, but on the bright side, should you wish to return, as you have completed a successful meet, they apparently improve greatly. Not sure about the sofa stuff on the unclean bedsheet :vomit:

Can you clarify what you paid? 1 hour (250) + swallow (100) + filming (150) + DT (30) = £330??

Offline bossrossi477

In my opinion, this is not a positive review. Be honest guys.