Author Topic: Mary - Tantric Massage - Belfast  (Read 379 times)

Online Irishpunter28

  • Age Check : 18+

  • Ban Countdown
    Loading...
  • Posts: 46
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 8
I’ve been backpacking abroad for over a year now and was seriously craving a massage. Saw that Tantric Massage was still working as I met them pre-Covid.

Organised over the phone a cost and availability and was able to get a massage for an hour and for £150. Easy enough location to find near city hall and also fantastic b2b service.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Sunny

She used to charge £200+ a hour in London, tall lady right 6ft?

Offline stevesucks69

I’ve been backpacking abroad for over a year now and was seriously craving a massage. Saw that Tantric Massage was still working as I met them pre-Covid.

Organised over the phone a cost and availability and was able to get a massage for an hour and for £150. Easy enough location to find near city hall and also fantastic b2b service.

External Link/Members Only

So little detail this is hardly even worth posting as a review! Its more like an ad ffs

Online scouting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,405
  • Likes: 292
  •  
  • Reviews: 183
Which city is this particular city hall in?
What does the SP look like?
Can you give more detail on the B2B -
Was she naked?
Reciprocal touching allowed?
Any oral? RO?
Does she have a name?

Your countdown timer requires a Moderator to approve this review. I would add a bit more detail if I were you mate.

Online Irishpunter28

  • Age Check : 18+

  • Ban Countdown
    Loading...
  • Posts: 46
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 8
Sorry it’s been a minute since I done these.

Was city center in Belfast. She went by Mary and yes is tall I would say she defo towered me over 6 foot but looks like her photos no airbrushing what so ever.

She started in a requested blue bra and pantie combo and then went full nude after about 20 minutes in. I did request a session to be more massage focus but did get a hand job for the final 15 minutes.

She didn’t mind me touching back occasionally but can’t lie I was too relaxed with her deep rub to do more.

As I said haven’t done one of these in a moment so if I can add something else let me know.
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 10:18:23 pm by Irishpunter28 »