45 minute incall - £100
External Link/Members OnlyMet Lucy earlier this year in a well-layed out apartment, with music, good lighting.
Booking was easy and respectful, so comms were great.
Lucy was very warm and welcoming, though facially she probably wasn't quite my cup of tea, her warmth and enthusiam made up for it, and she genuinly seems to enjoy what she does.
I opted for a standard massage, though OWO was on offer for wha I *think* was an extra £30. I get the feeling she was a little disappointed that i didn't opt for that, and got very close regardless which i guess is a good tactic that leads to a lot of guys giving in!
The massage was erotic from the start, with good technique and some neck/ear kisses.
It seems a well rehearsed routine that she times to the music, but the hand relief at the end was excellent the look on her face indicated she very mch enjoyed providing this service.
Shower to clean up, and a warm goodbye.
If I'd been more attracted to her, this would have been top notch. Good body though, so have to give it a positive.
H